Code of Federal Regulations: Public welfare
Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1971
Special edition of the Federal register, containing a codification of documents of general applicability and future effect as of ... with ancillaries.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities additional Administrator agency amended amount application appropriate approved assistance assure authorized award basis Board carry child claim Commission conduct continuing costs decision Department designated determined Director Education effective eligible emission employee employment engine established evaluation expenditures extent facility Federal Federal financial filed financial participation fiscal funds Government grant hearing income individual institution interest issued limited means meet ment methods month necessary needs notice nursing Office operation Opportunity organizations otherwise paragraph participation payments period person policies prior procedures proposed pursuant reasonable received recipient records regulations rehabilitation reports request respect responsible Secretary Security selected served Social specified staff standards statement submitted subpart term termination tion United vehicle vocational welfare youth
333. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. Upon the filing of such petitions, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Secretary or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record, the Secretary may modify or set aside his order.
5. lappuse - dependent child" means a needy child under the age of sixteen, or under the age of eighteen if found by the State agency to be regularly attending school, who has been deprived of parental support or care by reason of the death, continued absence from the home, or physical or mental incapacity of a parent...
510. lappuse - IV Secret Service, Department of the Treasury V Office of Foreign Assets Control, Department of the Treasury VI Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Department of the Treasury Title 32 National Defense SUBTiTLE A Department of Defense I Office of the Secretary of Defense V Department of the Army VI Department of the Navy VII Department of the Air Force...
333. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
510. lappuse - SUBTITLE B Other Regulations Relating to National Defense XII Defense Supply Agency XIII Bureau of Mines, Department of the Interior XIV The Renegotiation Board XVI Selective Service System XVII Office of Emergency Preparedness XVIII Office of Civil Defense, Office of the Secretary of the Army Title 32A National Defense, Appendix I...
257. lappuse - ... (B) statements of the general course and method by which its functions are channeled and determined, including the nature and requirements of all formal and informal procedures available; (C) rules of procedure, descriptions of forms available or the places at which forms may be obtained, and instructions as to the scope and contents of all papers, reports, or examinations...
258. lappuse - Each agency also shall maintain and make available for public inspection and copying a current index providing identifying information for the public...
519. lappuse - Treasury Department Comptroller of the Currency, Bureau of Customs Bureau Engraving and Printing, Bureau of Federal Procurement Regulations System Fiscal Service Foreign Assets Control, Office of Internal Revenue Service Monetary Offices Secret Service Secretary of the Treasury, Office of United States and Canada, International Joint Commission United States Arms Control and Disarmament Agency United States Information Agency United States Soldiers...
161. lappuse - USC 276a-276a-5), and every such employee shall receive compensation at a rate not less than one and one-half times his basic rate of pay for all hours worked in any workweek in excess of eight hours in any workday or forty hours in the workweek, as the case may be.
457. lappuse - An employee shall pay each just financial obligation in a proper and timely manner, especially one imposed by law such as Federal, State, or local taxes. For the purpose of this section, a "just financial obligation" means one acknowledged by the employee or reduced to judgment by a court, and "in a proper and timely manner...