Quality of VA Care: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Hospitals and Health Care of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, First Session, April 24, 1991
United States, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Hospitals and Health Care
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992 - 248 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accreditation action activities addition administrative affiliation Answer appropriate areas asked assessment associated audit CENTER VA MEDICAL Central Office Chairman changes clinical committee completed concern conduct continue correct criteria deaths deficiencies Department determine Director dollar effective ensure evaluation facilities final findings going health care hearing HOLSINGER hospital identified implementation important improvement indicators initial Inspector involved issues JCAHO look major March MEDICAL CENTER medical school meet mission monitoring North Chicago nurses occurrence screening program Office operations organizations patient peer review performance period physician problems procedures quality assurance quality assurance program Quality Management Question received recommendations record regard Regional residents response result Secretary situation specific staff standards statement Subcommittee surgery surgical survey taken Thank VA MEDICAL CENTER VA's VAMC veterans Veterans Affairs
85. lappuse - Administration is simple: affording the veteran a much higher standard of medical care than could be given him with a wholly full-time medical service.
186. lappuse - ... take appropriate steps to assure that any work performed by non-Federal auditors complies with the standards established by the Comptroller General as described in paragraph (1).
221. lappuse - As used in this section (1) the term "questioned cost" means a cost that is questioned by the Office because of (A) an alleged violation of a provision of a law, regulation, contract, grant, cooperative agreement, or other agreement or document governing the expenditure of funds...
33. lappuse - I would like to thank the Chairman and the Members of the Subcommittee for the opportunity to appear before them today in support of HR 394.
90. lappuse - Again, thank you for the opportunity to share my views with you. I will be happy to answer any questions or expand on my remarks.
90. lappuse - ... world. America's allies and friends welcome this treaty, too. We consulted them fully during its negotiation. We made clear that we would never put their security or their interests at risk, that on the contrary we would sign a treaty only if it enhanced their security, as this one does. And finally, if I may, I would like to take a moment to thank the United States Senate for their work on this treaty. The way of democracy is sometimes a complicated way and sometimes trying, but it is a good...
27. lappuse - PORTER, A REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS FROM THE STATE OF ILLINOIS Mr. PORTER. Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
68. lappuse - Mr. Chairman. I am pleased that the Subcommittee is holding this hearing today to examine the nursing shortage in the United States and how it is impacting federally-funded health care programs.