Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act was published Additional agent amended amount annual appears applicable appointed appropriated Approved April association auditor authorized ballot bonds candidate cause CHAPTER clerk commissioners contains corporation council court deemed of immediate district dollars duty effect election enacted examination expenses filed five force foregoing act four fund furnish held hereby amended hereby certify hundred immediate importance inserting Iowa issued land LAWS legalized less lieu thereof manner March 27 Moines Capital necessary newspapers published nomination notice otherwise paid party payment person primary purchase railroad railway receipt receive record Register and Leader relating repealed resolution salary Secretary seeds statement supplement therefor thereto THIRTY-SECOND GENERAL ASSEMBLY thousand tion town treasurer vote W. C. HAYWARD WHEREAS
82. lappuse - This company shall not be liable under this policy for a greater proportion of any loss on the described property, or for loss by and expense of removal from premises endangered by fire, than the amount hereby insured shall bear to the whole insurance, whether valid or not, or by solvent or insolvent insurers, covering such property...
177. lappuse - That no drug defined in the United States Pharmacopeia or National Formulary shall be deemed to be adulterated under this provision if the standard of strength, quality, or purity be plainly stated upon the bottle, box, or other container thereof although the standard may differ from that determined by the test laid down in the United States Pharmacopoeia or National Formulary.
138. lappuse - RN or any other words, letters or figures to indicate that the person using the same is such a registered nurse.
178. lappuse - ... food, or articles which enter into the composition of food, the package or label of which shall bear any statement, design or device regarding such article, or the ingredients or substances contained therein which shall be false or misleading in any particular, and to any food or drug product which is falsely branded as to the state, territory or country In which it is manufactured or produced.
183. lappuse - But no person shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter or thing, concerning which he may testify, or produce evidence, documentary or otherwise, before said commission, or in obedience to its subpoena, or the subpoena of either of them, or in any such case or proceeding : Provided, that no person so testifying shall be exempt from prosecution and punishment for perjury committed in so testifying.
161. lappuse - The warehouseman shall in no case be compelled to deliver up the actual possession of the goods until the receipt is surrendered to him or impounded by the court.
82. lappuse - If, with the consent of this company, an interest under this policy shall exist in favor of a mortgagee or of any person or corporation having an interest in the subject of insurance other than the interest of the insured as described herein, the conditions hereinbefore contained shall apply in the manner expressed in such provisions and conditions of insurance relating to such interest as shall be written upon, attached or appended hereto.
151. lappuse - ... to be signed by the president and countersigned by the secretary of the board of directors, and shall not be disposed of for less than par value, nor issued for other purposes than this chapter provides.
163. lappuse - ... of the failure of such person to satisfy the lien and to remove the goods within the time so specified, the warehouseman may sell the goods at public or private sale without advertising. If the warehouseman after a reasonable effort is unable to sell such goods, he may dispose of them in any lawful manner, and shall incur no liability by reason thereof. The proceeds of any sale made under the terms of this section shall be disposed of in the same way as the proceeds of sales made under the terms...