Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid acting Advanced Examination allowed angle answer answers strictly attended axis body Calculate cancelled carbon centre changes circle composition confine your answers connected construction containing copper correct course curve Describe determine diameter distance Draw drawn eight questions Elementary paper elevation engine equal equation Examination Explain expression feet foot forbidden to write force four Geometry Give Give an account given head heat Honours Honours Examination Honours paper horizontal inches INSTRUCTIONS iron latitude length magnet marks means metal method observed obtained parallel passing permitted to attempt placed plane plants plates position PRACTICAL pressure principal produced prove Put the number questions proposed Read remaining respectively result rules scale Second Stage ship shown side Sketch square Stage Stage or Advanced straight line structure SUBJECT subject lasts surface triangle value attached vertical weight
21. lappuse - The complements of the parallelograms, which are about the diameter of any parallelogram, are equal to one another.
22. lappuse - If a straight line drawn through the centre of a circle bisect a straight line in it which does not pass through the centre, it shall cut it at right angles : and if it cut it at right angles, it shall bisect it.
74. lappuse - The value attached to each question is shown in brackets after the question. But a full and correct answer to an easy question will in all cases secure a larger number of marks than an incomplete or inexact answer to a more difficult one.
1. lappuse - GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS. If the rules are not attended to, the paper will be cancelled. You may take the Elementary or the Advanced or the Honours paper, but you must confine yourself to one of them.
26. lappuse - If two triangles have two sides of the one equal to two sides of the...
23. lappuse - If a straight line be bisected, and produced to any point ; the rectangle contained by the whole line thus produced, and the part of it produced, together with the square on half the line bisected, is equal to the square on the straight line which is made up of the half and the part produced.
21. lappuse - ... the same side together equal to two right angles ; the two straight lines shall be parallel to one another.
103. lappuse - Put the number of the question before your answer. You are to confine your answers strictly to the questions proposed. Your name is not given to the Examiner, and you are forbidden to write to him about your answers.