Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional administrative agency agricultural American amount areas Armed assistance Association average base basis believe benefits bill Board Bureau Chairman committee Communist Congress consideration contractor cost covered Cross Defense Department dependents doctor earnings effect emergency EMIC employers enlisted established facilities fact families farm Federal Forces give Government hearing hospital housing important increase individual industry infant interest labor legislation less maternity meet ment Michigan migratory military month operation organizations paid Party patients payment percent period persons physicians present problem proposed protection question railroad reason received record recruiting representatives result Senator HUMPHREY Senator LEHMAN sickness statement tion unemployment unemployment insurance unions United wage week wives women workers World
31. lappuse - The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent.
20. lappuse - ... that he is not a member of the Communist Party or affiliated with such party, and that he does not believe in, and is not a member of or supports any organization that believes in or teaches, the overthrow of the United States Government by force or by any illegal or unconstitutional methods.
27. lappuse - Board an affidavit executed contemporaneously or within the preceding twelve-month period by each officer of such labor organization and the officers of any national or international labor organization of which it is an affiliate or constituent unit that he is not a member of the Communist Party or affiliated with such party...
137. lappuse - State for any prior period under such section was greater or less than the amount which should have been paid to the State for such prior period under such section.
137. lappuse - Each member shall hold office for a term of three years, except that any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term, and...
49. lappuse - The greater the importance of safeguarding the community from incitements to the overthrow of our institutions by force and violence, the more imperative is the need to preserve inviolate the constitutional rights of free speech, free press and free assembly in order to...
132. lappuse - Administrator to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan; (6) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the...
44. lappuse - ... whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new government, laying its foundations on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
44. lappuse - This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.
44. lappuse - Government are the trustees of the public, and as such accountable for their conduct ; wherefore, whenever the ends of Government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may and of right ought to reform the old or establish a new Government. The doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power and oppression is absurd, slavish and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.