Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
39 Stat 41 Stat act of Feb act of June act of Mar active additional Administration allowances amended amount application appointed appropriation approved Army assistant authorized buildings Bureau cause charge Chief civil claim Code command commissioned compensation Congress contract contractor Corps court death Decisions Department designated detailed direct disability discharge District of Columbia duty effect employees enlisted entitled established Executive expenses Federal forces Government grade held hereafter hereby hundred issued July lands lieutenant limits March Medical ment military month National Guard naval Navy necessary Notes officers organization paid paragraph payment pension performance period person prescribed President prior Provided Provided further rank receive Regular Army regulations Reserve respectively retired Secretary Secretary of War served Soldiers statute term thereof tion United Veterans
21. lappuse - President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly...
253. lappuse - An Act to provide compensation for employees of the United States suffering injuries while in the performance of their duties, and for other purposes", approved September 7, 1916, as amended, shall extend to persons given employment under the provisions of this Act.
619. lappuse - I do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the United States of America and to the State of , and that I will serve them honestly and faithfully against all their enemies whomsoever, and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and of the governor of the State of , and of the officers appointed over me according to law and the rules and articles of war.
346. lappuse - Columbia, within the jurisdiction of which the inquiry is carried on or within the jurisdiction of which said person guilty of contumacy or refusal to obey is found or resides or transacts business...
346. lappuse - Board, its member, agent, or agency, there to produce evidence if so ordered, or there to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by said court as a contempt thereof.
21. lappuse - ... vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct. This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.
447. lappuse - ... (b) Consists of or comprises the flag or coat of arms or other insignia of the United States, or of any State or municipality, or of any foreign nation, or any simulation thereof.
457. lappuse - The practice, pleadings, and forms and modes of proceeding in civil causes, other than equity and admiralty causes, in the circuit and district courts, shall conform, as near as may be, to the practice, pleadings, and forms and modes of proceeding existing at the time in like causes in the courts of record of the State within which such circuit or district courts are held, any rule of court to the contrary notwithstanding.
336. lappuse - No contract or order, or any interest therein, shall be transferred by the party to whom such contract or order is given to any other party, and any such transfer shall cause the annulment of the contract or order transferred, so far as the United States are concerned. All rights of action, however, for any breach of such contract by the contracting parties, are reserved to the. United States.