Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
American amount attendance bill boys carried cars cent certificate charge Chicago child labor commerce committee companies construction cost court discussion district duty effect employed employment enforcement fact factory foreign fourteen Germany give given hand hundred important improvement increase industrial inspectors interest Italy legislation less limit lines manufacturers matter means meeting ment methods miles mines nature necessary operation organization parents passed Pennsylvania period person political population possible practically present Price problem protection question railroad rates reason received regulation result River secure sixteen social South street railway taken tariff tion trade traffic United volume week York
49. lappuse - shall include cars and other vehicles and all instrumentalities and facilities of shipment or carriage, irrespective of ownership or of any contract, express or implied, for the use thereof and all services in connection with the receipt, delivery, elevation, and transfer in transit, ventilation, refrigeration or icing, storage, and handling of property transported...
50. lappuse - No complaint shall at any time be dismissed because of the absence of direct damage to the complainant.
10. lappuse - In doubtful cases such physical fitness shall be determined by a medical officer of the board or department of health.
5. lappuse - ... establishment, proof of the giving of such notice and of such failure to produce and file such evidence shall be prima facie evidence in any prosecution brought for a violation of this article that such child is under sixteen years of age and is unlawfully employed.
5. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to employ any child under fourteen years of age in any business or service whatever, during any part of the term during which the public schools of the district in which the child resides are in session.
6. lappuse - Such certificate shall state the date and place of birth of the child, and describe the color of the hair and eyes, the height and weight and any distinguishing facial marks of such child, and that the papers required by the preceding section have been duly examined, approved and filed and that the child named in such certificate has appeared before the officer signing the certificate and been examined.
23. lappuse - That no money shall ever be taken from the public treasury, directly or indirectly, in aid of any church, sect or denomination of religion...
91. lappuse - The period of exclusiveness is past. The expansion of our trade and commerce is the pressing problem. Commercial wars are unprofitable. A policy of good will and friendly trade relations will prevent reprisals. Reciprocity treaties are in harmony with the spirit of the times; measures of retaliation are not.