Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act to regulate answer appear application arrangement Association authority carriage carried cars cause Central cents changes charges Chicago Cincinnati circumstances City classification common carrier Company et al competition complaint connecting continuous copy court defendant determine direction discrimination distance duty effect established evidence Exchange existing fact filed force freight further Georgia give given Held Interstate Commerce Commission issued joint less Louis matter Michigan mile Missouri months named necessary notice operated Orleans Pacific Railway Company pany parties passengers Pennsylvania persons petition points practice proceeding Products published question Rail Railroad Company Railroad Company et rates reasonable received reduction reference regulate commerce relation respect respondent River road route rule schedules sheets shipment shippers Southern stations statute tariffs Texas tion traffic transportation United unjust unreasonable violation Western York
349. lappuse - That the provisions of this act shall not apply to the transportation of passengers or property, or to the receiving, delivering, storage, or handling of property, wholly within one State, and not shipped to or from a foreign country from or to any State or Territory as aforesaid.
361. lappuse - All of the expenses of the Commission, including all necessary expenses for transportation incurred by the Commissioners or by their employees under their orders, in making any investigation, or upon official business in any other places than in the city of Washington, shall be allowed and paid on the presentation of itemized vouchers therefor approved by the Commission.
350. lappuse - ... a greater or less compensation for any service rendered, or to be rendered, in the transportation of passengers or property, subject to the provisions of this act, than it charges, demands, collects, or receives from any other person or persons for doing for him or them a like and contemporaneous service in the transportation of a like kind of traffic under substantially similar circumstances and conditions, such common carrier shall be deemed guilty of unjust discrimination, which is hereby...
48. lappuse - Property does become clothed with a public interest when used in a manner to make it of public consequence, and affect the community at large. When, therefore, one devotes his property to a use in which the public has an interest, he in effect grants to the public an interest in that use, and must submit to be controlled by the public for the common good to the extent of the interest he has thus created.
52. lappuse - Every common carrier subject to the provisions of this act shall according to their respective powers, afford all reasonable, proper, and equal facilities for the interchange of traffic between their respective lines...
357. lappuse - Reasonable notice must first be given in writing by the party or his attorney proposing to take such deposition to the opposite party or his attorney of record, as either may be nearest, which notice shall state the name of the witness and the time and place of the taking of his deposition.
351. lappuse - That if any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act shall, directly or indirectly, by any special rate, rebate, drawback, or other device, charge, demand, collect, or receive from any person or persons a greater or less compensation...
350. lappuse - ... this shall not be construed as authorizing any common carrier within the terms of this act to charge and receive as great compensation for a shorter as for a longer distance.
357. lappuse - If such carrier shall not satisfy the complaint within the time specified, or there shall appear to be any reasonable \ ground for investigating said complaint, it shall be the duty of the Commission to investigate the matters complained of in such manner and by such means as it shall deem proper.