Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional Administration Affairs agencies amount appropriation areas ASPINALL Assistant authorized believe build Bureau California Chairman coal committee completed concerned Congress construction continue contract cost course Department desalting direct Director District economic EDMONDSON effect energy engineering established estimated facilities Federal field figure fiscal follows funds future Geological give going Government hope important increase Indian industry interest Interior involved island JOHNSON land legislation look Luzio major means meet million mineral mining National Park needs nuclear Office operation participation percent planning plant possible present problems production proposed question Reclamation record recreation responsibility result River SAYLOR Secretary Service sources staff statement supply Survey Thank things tion understand United utilities water resources
7. lappuse - ... to conserve the scenery and the natural and historic objects and the wildlife therein and to provide for the enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment of future generations.
103. lappuse - ... shall be based upon the average rate of interest payable by the Treasury on interest-bearing marketable securities of the United States outstanding at the end of the fiscal year preceding such computation which, upon original issue, had terms to maturity of 15 years or more.
24. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and Members of the Subcommittee, I am very pleased to appear before you today again on behalf of the Atomic Energy Commission.
59. lappuse - The Congress declares that the maintenance of the national economy at a high level is vital to the best interests of the United States, but that some of our...
36. lappuse - I shall be happy to respond to any questions which you or other members of the committee may have...
105. lappuse - Act authorized the Secretary of the Interior to "expand and maintain a national register of districts, sites, buildings, structures, and objects significant in American history, architecture, archeology, and culture" (as well as engineering, added in a later amendment).
241. lappuse - I want to thank you very much on behalf of the committee for a very fine addition to our information in the field in which you are active.
37. lappuse - STATEMENT OF FLOYD E DOMINY, COMMISSIONER OF THE BUREAU OF RECLAMATION Mr. DOMINY. Thank you very much, Mr. Chairman. It is a real pleasure to be here before this committee again. I would like first to introduce the top staff here with us, if each of you will stand and be recognized by the committee. Assistant Commissioner Newcomb B. Bennett. Assistant Commissioner Gilbert G. Stamm. Assistant Commissioner Wilbur P. Kane. The Chief of the Project Development Division, the man I call our "Chief Dreamer,