« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
(P The circumstances under which these pages have been written and printed, have caused many errors, perhaps chiefly to be attributed to the author. The reader is requested to correct the following which have been discovered since the printing : Page 11 line 2. For this read the.
4. Insert of after disapproving. 12
25. Dele. and.
22. For representations read representatives
and Fulton's title.
15. Dele. for.
2. For meaning read sense, and dele. the meaning of.
21. For design read designed. 49
14 For expressions read expression.
19. For fradulent read fraudulent.
9. Dele the committee.
19. For Livingston read Livingston's. 86
last line. For his read Fitch's. 90
24 and 28. For was read were.
16. Dele. but.
5 and 11. For was read were.
3. For become read became.
25. After venture read to assert.
7. Instead of; insert, and.
17. Instead of to after right insert from.
18. For ran read run.
4. For emptories, read emptores.
21. After constitution read from. 140 last line, for were read are.
144 line 7, after nor read by. The author thinks it necessary to mention, that the sheets subsequent to page 144, and the appendix, will, on account of the necessity for his leaving the city of Albany, be printed without his having an opportunity to see the revise.
Albany, 23 February, 1818.