Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional amount application appropriations approved assay assay offices August authorized balance Board bonds buildings bullion Bureau cent certificates circulation City close coin coinage collected companies conversion cost currency customs debt December denominations Department deposits disbursements District Division duties eagles ended June 30 Estimated stock exchange expenses February Federal reserve banks fiscal year 1917 fiscal year ended Five foreign fund gold gold coin Government held hundred dollars income increase interest issued January July June 30 less Liberty loan loan March melts ment months National Bank national-bank notes November October officers operations ounces Outstanding paid Panama payable payment person pieces ports postal present principal purchased receipts received redeemed redemption savings Secretary securities September silver Statutes thousand dollars tion Total Treasury Treasury In circulation Treasury notes trust United vessels York
372. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury shall require the associations thus designated to give satisfactory security, by the deposit of United States bonds and otherwise, for the safe-keeping and prompt payment of the public money deposited with them, and for the faithful performance of their duties as financial agents of the Government...
97. lappuse - Any and all notes, debentures, bonds or other such obligations issued by the corporation shall be exempt both as to principal and Interest from all taxation (except surtaxes, estate, inheritance, and gift taxes) now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any territory, dependency or possession thereof, or by any state, county, municipality or local taxing authority.
140. lappuse - Commerce, to refuse clearance to any such vessel, domestic or foreign, for which clearance is required by law, and by formal notice served upon the owners, master, or person or persons in command or charge of any domestic vessel for which clearance is not required by law, to forbid the departure of such vessel from the port, and it shall thereupon be unlawful for such vessel to depart.
9. lappuse - Corporation shall be exempt, both as to principal and interest, from all taxation (except estate and inheritance taxes) now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority.
166. lappuse - brother' and 'sister' include brothers and sisters of the half blood as well as those of the whole blood, stepbrothers and stepsisters, and brothers and sisters through adoption.
140. lappuse - ... shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both ; and shall be incapable of holding any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.
143. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the first section of the Act entitled "An Act to authorize the establishment of a Bureau of War Risk Insurance in the Treasury Department," approved September second, nineteen hundred and fourteen, as amended, is hereby amended to read as follows: "ARTICLE I.
179. lappuse - Board to any Federal Reserve bank or Federal Reserve agent at the Treasury or at the Subtreasury of the United States nearest the place of business of such Federal Reserve bank or such Federal 'Reserve agent.
140. lappuse - ... or, if a natural person, imprisoned for not more than two years, or both ; and any article so delivered or exported, shipped, or taken out. or so attempted to be delivered or exported, shipped, or taken out, shall be seized and forfeited to the United States; and any officer, director, or agent of a corporation who participates in any such violation shall be liable to like fine or imprisonment, or both. SEC. 3. Whenever there...