Addresses and Proceedings - National Education Association of the United States, 45. sējums
Vols. for 1866-70 include Proceedings of the American Normal School Association; 1866-69 include Proceedings of the National Association of School Superintendents; 1870 includes Addresses and journal of proceedings of the Central College Association.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
active agriculture American Association attendance become believe better Board boys called certificate character child committee course demand desire direct Directors discussion effect elementary examination experience expression fact girls give given grade graduates hand high school higher ideals important increase individual industrial influence institutions instruction interest kind knowledge least less lines living manual training matter means meeting methods mind moral nature normal schools organization physical possible practice preparation present President principles problem professional public schools pupils question reason receive relation rural secondary secure social suggested superintendent taught teachers teaching term things thought thru tion United
832. lappuse - And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
157. lappuse - Bureau shall investigate and report . . . upon all matters pertaining to the welfare of children and child life among all classes of our people...
622. lappuse - States is hereby empowered, in his discretion, to pay four hundred millions of dollars to the States of Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West- Virginia...
2. lappuse - To elevate the character and advance the interests of the profession of teaching, and to promote the cause of popular education in the United States.
689. lappuse - Seize the very first possible opportunity to act on every resolution you make, and on every emotional prompting you may experience in the direction of the habits you aspire to gain. It is not in the moment of their forming, but in the moment of their producing motor effects, that resolves and aspirations communicate the new 'set
205. lappuse - Our toils obscure an' a' that, The rank is but the guinea's stamp, The Man's the gowd for a* that. What though on hamely fare we dine. Wear hoddin grey, an' a' that; Gie fools their silks, and knaves their wine; A Man's a Man for a
274. lappuse - sauce for the goose was sauce for the gander,' but the car-driver was not such a gander as we, like geese, took him for.
135. lappuse - An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign, and there shall be no sign given to it but the sign of the prophet Jonah.
2. lappuse - Rico; Arthur F. Griffiths, of Hawaii; CH Maxson, of the Philippine Islands, and such other persons as now are or may hereafter be associated with them as officers or members of said Association, are hereby incorporated and declared to be a body corporate of the District of Columbia by the name of the "National Education Association of the United States," and by that name shall be known and have perpetual succession with the powers, limitations, and restrictions herein contained.