Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid action animal appearance application attack attended become believe blood body called cause character child cold complete condition congestion consequence considerable considered constitution continued course cure death direct disease doses early effects employed evidence examination excitement existence experience fact fever fluid four frequently functions give given grains hand head important increased indicated inflammation influence irritation Journal known labor less liver matter means Medical medicine membrane months nature necessary negro nervous never observed occurred opening operation opinion organs pain passed patient period physician placenta position practice present produced profession prove quantity quinine referred regard remarks remedy removed result skin sometimes stage stomach success suffering sufficient surface symptoms taken tion treated treatment usually various vessels yellow
60. lappuse - How to Nurse Sick Children; containing Directions which may be found of service to all who have charge of the Young. By CHARLES WEST, MD Second Edition. Fcp. 8vo.
207. lappuse - Tender-handed stroke a nettle, And it stings you for your pains ; Grasp it like a man of mettle, And it soft as silk remains.
383. lappuse - ... or had been in public use or on sale with the applicant's consent or allowance prior to the application, if the Commissioner shall deem it to be sufficiently useful and important, it shall be his duty to issue a patent therefor.
317. lappuse - PROP. I. .That the great majority of medicines must obtain entry into the blood, or internal fluids of the body, before their action can be manifested.
442. lappuse - Mendenhall, of Ohio. Dr. Gross, of Ky., from committee appointed the day previous, reported the following preamble and resolutions relative to the death of Dr. JC Warren, of Boston: Whereas, It has pleased Almighty God to remove from the scene of his earthly labors our late fellow-member, Dr. John C. Warren, of Boston, formerly President of this Association, and for many years Professor of Anatomy and Surgery in Harvard University; And whereas...
317. lappuse - Action of Medicines in the System ; or, " on the mode in which Therapeutic Agents introduced into the Stomach produce their peculiar effects on the animal economy.
133. lappuse - If the fingers of the injured limb can be placed by the patient or by the surgeon upon the sound shoulder, while the elbow touches the thorax, there can be no dislocation; and if this cannot be done, there must be a dislocation.
383. lappuse - He shall, furthermore, accompany the whole with a drawing, or drawings, and written references, where the nature of the case admits of drawings, or with specimens of ingredients, and of the composition of matter, sufficient in quantity for the purpose of experiment, where the invention or discovery is of a composition of matter...
189. lappuse - The secretaries of all societies and other bodies entitled to representation in the Association, are requested to forward to the undersigned correct lists of their respective delegations, as soon as they may be appointed ; and it is earnestly desired by the Committee of Arrangements, that the appointments be made at as early a period as possible.