Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accord acuerdo administration agreed Agreement America apply ARTICLE ARTÍCULO ARTIGO authorities autres Board café Canada canales Carlos caso caused channels Clase Class concerning Conseil consular Convención Convenio Convention CORDELL HULL crimes Cuba d'une deposited Documents Dominican Republic effect especies established estaciones Estados Unidos este exchanged extradition force Gobierno Government High Contracting Party Instituto interference interferencia International José Junta kw 5 kw laws limites ment Mexico officer operation original país países para participantes participating pays period person Plenipotentiaries present President protection Protocol provisions quotas ratification regional representative República respect Salvador SEAL Secretary sera seront signed staterna stations term territories thereof thousand nine hundred tion Treaty Unidos de América United uv/m vessels voies Washington WHEREAS
41. lappuse - ... a. international conventions, whether general or particular, establishing rules expressly recognized by the contesting states; b. international custom, as evidence of a general practice accepted as law; c. the general principles of law recognized by civilized nations; d.
22. lappuse - In order to ensure prompt and effective action by the United Nations, its Members confer on the Security Council primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security, and agree that in carrying out its duties under this responsibility the Security Council acts on their behalf.
18. lappuse - To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace; 2.
26. lappuse - With a view to the creation of conditions of stability and well-being which are necessary for peaceful and friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, the United Nations shall promote: a.
31. lappuse - There may be designated, in any trusteeship agreement, a strategic area or areas which may include part or all of the trust territory to which the agreement applies, without prejudice to any special agreement or agreements made under Article 43.
33. lappuse - Every treaty and every international agreement entered into by any Member of the United Nations after the present Charter comes into force shall as soon as possible be registered with the Secretariat and published by it.
26. lappuse - The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council...
18. lappuse - The Purposes of the United Nations are: 1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace...
35. lappuse - ... United Nations for the purpose of reviewing the present charter may be held at a date and place to be fixed by a two-thirds vote of the members of the General Assembly and by a vote of any seven members of the Security Council.