Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional adopted Agency Almshouse amendment Annual Report appointed approval Assistant asylums authorized better bill Board of Charities Board of Managers buildings Chairman CHAP Chapter charge Charities Aid Association Charities and Correction Charles child Commission Commissioners committed Committee condition Constitution County Department Department of Public dependent duty ending established estimate expense families Fund George Home Hospital improvements increase inmates insane institutions interest Island James John Kings legislation Legislature Lunacy March meeting ment Miss months mothers nurses October organization paid parents past patients persons placed Poor poorhouse present President prisoners Public Charities received relating rooms Rules School Secretary secured sent September sick situations Society Superintendent supervision tion Training transferred visited wards Weekly women workhouse York City
10. lappuse - Payments by counties, cities, towns and villages to charitable, eleemosynary, correctional and reformatory institutions, wholly or partly under private control, for care, support and maintenance, may be authorized, but shall not be required by the Legislature.
123. lappuse - This Act shall take effect immediately. STATE OF NEW YORK, OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE. I have compared the preceding with the original law on file in this office, and do hereby certify that the same is a correct transcript therefrom, and of the whole of said original law.
87. lappuse - The boards of supervisors of the several counties of the state are hereby directed to take such action in the matter as may be necessary to carry out the provisions of this section.
6. lappuse - ... any such child is committed to an institution, it shall when practicable, be committed to an institution governed by persons of the same religious faith as the parents of such child.
7. lappuse - Commissioners of the state board of charities and commissioners of the state commission in lunacy, now holding office, shall be continued in office for the term for which they were appointed, respectively, unless the Legislature shall otherwise provide. The Legislature may confer upon the commissions and upon the board mentioned in the foregoing sections any additional powers that are not inconsistent with other provisions of the Constitution.
6. lappuse - ... (not including institutions for epileptics or idiots); a state commission of prisons which shall visit and inspect all institutions used for the detention of sane adults charged with or convicted of crime, or detained as witnesses or debtors.
10. lappuse - Existing laws relating to institutions referred to in the foregoing sections and to their supervision and inspection, in so far as such laws are not inconsistent with the provisions of the constitution, shall remain in force until amended or repealed by the legislature.
140. lappuse - Each order shall specify the institution to be visited, inspected and examined and the name of each person by whom such visitation, inspection and examination shall be made, and shall be in force for one year from the date on which it shall have been granted, unless sooner revoked.
9. lappuse - The legislature shall provide for a state board of charities, which shall visit and inspect all institutions, whether state, county, municipal, incorporated or not incorporated, which are of a charitable, eleemosynary, correctional or reformatory character...
9. lappuse - Commissioners are hereby authorized, whenever they may deem it expedient, to visit and inspect any charitable, eleemosynary, correctional or reformatory institution in this State, excepting prisons, whether receiving State aid or maintained by municipalities or otherwise...