Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administration agency agent amended amount appeal application appropriate approval assigned Assistant Attorney authority Board Bureau charge Civil claim Code Commission Committee complaint compliance compromise concerned conducted contained contract copies court criminal decision deemed delegated Department of Justice Deputy designated determine direction Director Division documents duties effect employee employment Equal evidence examiner Executive Federal filed final foreign functions Government grant head hearing Immigration individual institution interest Internal involving issued limited matters means ment Naturalization notice Office Opportunity Order organization otherwise paragraph parole participate party perform period person practices presented prisoner procedures proceedings proposed provisions pursuant reason received records referred registration regulations relating release representative request respect responsible Security serve Service Stat statement submitted Subpart supervision term thereof tion Title United unless witnesses
189. lappuse - Administration Federal Procurement Regulations System Federal Property Management Regulations System Geological Survey Government Inventions, Jurisdiction, Patent Office...
164. lappuse - In computing any period of time under this part, the day on which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the time of the next day which Is neither a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.
168. lappuse - Commission has been affirmed or the petition for review dismissed by the circuit court of appeals; or (4) Upon the expiration of thirty days from the date of issuance of the mandate of the Supreme Court, if such Court directs that the order of the Commission be affirmed or the petition for review dismissed.
132. lappuse - An employee shall not solicit a contribution from another employee for a gift to an official superior, make a donation as a gift to an official superior, or accept a gift from an employee receiving less pay than himself (5 USC 7351) . However, this paragraph does not prohibit a voluntary gift of nominal value or donation in a nominal amount made on a special occasion such as marriage, illness or retirement.
185. lappuse - Title 48 Trade Agreements and Adjustment Assistance Programs I Presidential Documents II Office of the Special Representative for Trade Negotiations III Department of Commerce IV Department of Labor V Automotive Agreement Adjustment Assistance Board...
168. lappuse - After commencement of an action a party may serve upon any other party a written request for the admission by the latter of the genuineness of any relevant documents described in and exhibited with the request or of the truth of any relevant matters of fact set forth in the request.
130. lappuse - Columbia, from any source other than the Government of the United States, except as may be contributed out of the treasury of any State, county, or municipality...
28. lappuse - Subject to the general supervision and direction of the Attorney General, the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall: (a) Investigate violations of the laws of the United States and collect evidence in cases in which the United States is or may be a party in interest, except in cases in which such responsibility is by statute or otherwise specifically assigned to another investigative agency.
29. lappuse - Quarters for, and safekeeping, care, and subsistence of, all persons charged with or convicted of offenses against the United States or held as witnesses or otherwise.
135. lappuse - If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.