Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
appear Association attention believe body called Catholic cause character Christ Christian church common conduct considered course divine doctrine doubt duty effect established evidence evil existence expression fact faith Father feelings friends give given gospel hands happiness heart honour hope human important influence interest Jesus knowledge labours late less letter liberty light living look Lord manner means measure meeting ment mind minister moral nature never object observe occasion opinion perhaps persons practice preached present principles Protestant prove question readers reason received regard religion religious remarks respect Scripture sense shew society spirit success term thing thought tion true truth Unitarian whole wish worship writer
296. lappuse - Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
532. lappuse - The Church hath power to decree Rites or Ceremonies, and authority in Controversies of Faith: And yet it is not lawful for the Church to ordain any thing that is contrary to God's Word written, neither may it so expound one place of Scripture, that it be repugnant to another.
575. lappuse - Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.
631. lappuse - Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
478. lappuse - Nor do not saw the air too much with your hand, thus ; but use all gently, for in the very torrent, tempest, and (as I may say) whirlwind of your passion, you must acquire and beget a temperance that may give it smoothness.
397. lappuse - Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
281. lappuse - Attempts whatever, which shall be made against his Person, Crown, or Dignity; and I will do my utmost Endeavour to disclose and make known to His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, all Treasons and traitorous Conspiracies which may be formed against...
642. lappuse - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
594. lappuse - We are accounted righteous before God, only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by Faith, and not for our own works or deservings.