Hearings on the Reauthorization of the Older Americans Act of 1965: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Human Resources of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, First Session, Hearings Held in Washington, DC, Match 20; April 10 and 11, 1991, 1. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional adequate Administration Administration on Aging Agencies on Aging amended appropriate Area Agencies assessment assistance Association authority believe benefits Center Chairman clients collection Commissioner Committee Community Service concerns congregate Congress continue contributions cost Department effective elderly elders employment enrollees Federal funding going groups hearing home-delivered meals Human implementation important improve income increase individuals issues living look low-income meals meet million minority nutrition program nutrition services Office Ohio Older Americans Act older persons operating opportunity participation percent population positions prepared present problems proposed question reauthorization receive recommendations require responsibilities SCSEP senior serve service providers sharing social specific staff standards statement status Subcommittee testimony Thank Title units
277. lappuse - ... established by the Food and Nutrition Board of the National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council.
162. lappuse - Act, representatives of older individuals, local elected officials, providers of veterans' health care (if appropriate), and the general public, to advise continuously the area agency on all matters relating to the development of the area plan, the administration of the plan and operations conducted under the plan...
156. lappuse - Aging, the National Association of State Units on Aging and the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging on the reauthorization of the Act.
50. lappuse - Act should be targerted for: * provide assurances that preference will be given to providing services to older individuals with the greatest economic or social needs...
196. lappuse - ... supportive services for families of elderly victims of Alzheimer's disease and related disorders...
31. lappuse - Mr. Chairman, I want to thank you again for this opportunity to appear before the committee.
124. lappuse - Nation are entitled to. and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives : (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.
370. lappuse - Service. (1988) The Surgeon General's Report on Nutrition and Health. DHHS (PHS) Publication No. 88-50210, US Government Printing Office, Washington DC.