Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action adjustable apparatus application arms arrangement assignor attached carriage Charles claim claim therein Class combination Commissioner connecting constructed containing Cooking cutter cutting cylinder Date desire to secure direction drawings edge effect engine equivalent exhibited extending fire frame fully described George giving grain heat Henry Improvement invention Inventions or discoveries iron James John July June letters patent lever lower machinery machines manner manufacture Mass material means metal method mode models motion mould moving nature opening operating original ornamental passing placed plane plate position prepared pressing prevent produced received represented revolving rollers Samuel screw Second secure by letters separate Sept shown side sliding specified spring steam Stoves substantially as described supporting surface Thomas tion tube turning United valve wheel whole wood York
498. lappuse - York, have invented a new and useful improvement on a safety-valve for steam -generators, and I do hereby declare that the following is a full, clear, and exact description of the construction and operation of the same...
497. lappuse - ... shall fully explain the principle, and the several modes in which he has contemplated the application of that principle, or character by which it may be distinguished from other inventions; and shall particularly specify and point out the part, improvement, or combination, which he claims as his own invention or discovery.
508. lappuse - ... the benefit of such renewal shall extend to assignees and grantees of the right to use the thing patented, to the extent of their respective interests therein; Provided, however, That no extension of a patent shall be granted after the expiration of the term for which it was originally issued.
498. lappuse - Such oath may be made before any person within the United States authorized by law to administer oaths, or, when the applicant resides in a foreign country, before any minister, charge d'affaires, consul, or commercial agent holding commission under the Government of the United States...
299. lappuse - What we claim as new, and of our own invention, and desire to secure by letters patent of the United States, is the combination of the pin, 2, spring,/, and groove, 1, with the cylinders, a and b, for the purposes and as described and shown.
503. lappuse - That whenever an application shall be made for a patent, which, in the opinion of the commissioner, would interfere with any other patent for which an application may be pending, or with any unexpired patent which shall have been granted, it shall be the duty of the commissioner to give notice thereof to such applicants, or patentees, as the case may be ; and if either shall be dissatisfied with the decision of the commissioner on the question of priority of right or invention, on a hearing thereof...
512. lappuse - And whenever the applicant shall request it, the patent shall take date from the time of the filing of the specification and drawings, not however exceeding six months prior to the actual issuing of the patent; and on like request, and the payment of the duty herein required, by any applicant, his specification and drawings shall be filed in the secret archives of the office until he shall furnish the model and the patent be issued, not exceeding the term of one year, the applicant being entitled...
497. lappuse - Office a written description of the same, and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
509. lappuse - ... their own industry, genius, efforts, and expense, may have invented or produced any new and original design for a manufacture...