Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
50 cents American Annual Appleton Bible bill bookseller Bost Boston Brown Catalogue cents Charles Christian Church City Clarke cloth collection College complete contains copies covers edition Edward England English French George gilt half Harper Henry History Houghton illustrations interest issued James John letters Library Lippincott literary literature Little London Longmans Lovell Lovell's Macmillan Manual maps Mary Mass Miss notes novel orders original Poems portrait Practical present printed Publishers Rand reading Reports revised Roberts School Scribner Select Series Smith Sons story Street Thomas tion trade Translated Treatise United vols volume Wanted WEEKLY writings York young
481. lappuse - I HOLD every man a debtor to his profession; from the which, as men of course do seek to receive countenance and profit, so ought they of duty to endeavour themselves, by way of amends, to be a help and ornament thereunto.
388. lappuse - THE ROOTS OF THE MOUNTAINS, wherein is told somewhat of the Lives of the Men of Burgdale, their Friends, their Neighbours, their Foemen, and their Fellows-in-Arms. Written in Prose and Verse. Square crown 8vo., 8s. A TALE OF THE HOUSE OF THE WOLFINGS, and all the Kindreds of the Mark.
167. lappuse - LL. D., Professor of Materia Medica and General Therapeutics in the Jefferson Medical College of Philadelphia ; recently Professor of the Practice of Medicine and of Clinical Medicine in the Medical College of Ohio, in Cincinnati, etc.
11. lappuse - Provided, however, That the alterations, revisions, and additions made to books by foreign authors, heretofore published, of which new editions shall appear subsequently to the taking effect of this act, shall be held and deemed capable of being copyrighted as above provided for in this act, unless they form a part of the series in course of publication at the time this act shall take effect.
182. lappuse - THE DAY' through the Christian Year ; being a Text of Scripture, with an Original Meditation and a Short Selection in Verse for Every Day. Crown 8vo., 41.
365. lappuse - Journal of Researches into the Natural History and Geology of the Countries Visited During the Voyage Round the World of HMS 'Beagle...
10. lappuse - Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That section forty-nine hundred and fifty-six of the Revised Statutes of the United States be, and the same is hereby, amended, so that it shall read as follows: "SEC.
10. lappuse - And it is hereby made the duty of the Librarian of Congress to furnish to the Secretary of the Treasury copies of the entries of titles of all books and other articles wherein the copyright has been completed by the deposit of two copies...
37. lappuse - AROUND AND ABOUT SOUTH AMERICA: -**- Twenty Months of Quest and Query. By FRANK VINCENT, author of " The Land of the White Elephant,