Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
addition alleged amount applicable authorized average Baltimore barge basis carloads carriers cars Central cents charges Chicago City classification coal Commerce Commission commodity Company compared competition complainant complainant's connection considered cost defendants delivery destinations difference direct distance district DIVISION East effect established evidence exceptions expenses filed findings flour freight further grain handled Illinois increases indicated industry intermediate interstate intrastate Kansas less lines loaded Louis lower maintain Michigan miles mills moved movement named North Ohio operating origins Pacific percent period plant points port pounds prescribed present prior proceeding proposed protestant published rail Railroad Railroad Company Railway rates reasonable received record respectively respondents result River route rule scale shipments shipped shippers shown Southern specific switching tariff terminal territory Texas tion tracks traffic trains transit transportation United unloading unreasonable weight western yard York
411. lappuse - employer" shall not include any street, interurban, or suburban electric railway, unless such railway is operating as a part of a general steam-railroad system of transportation, but shall not exclude any part of the general steam-railroad system of transportation now or hereafter operated by any other motive power. The...
326. lappuse - That every common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall file with the Commission created by this Act and print and keep open to public Inspection schedules showing all the rates, fares, and charges for transportation between different points on its own route...
547. lappuse - railroad" as used in this act shall include all bridges and ferries used or operated in connection with any railroad, and also all the road in use by any corporation operating a railroad, whether owned or operated under a contract, agreement, or lease; and the term "transportation" shall include all instrumentalities of shipment or carriage.
543. lappuse - States and the duly authorized officials thereof; and to encourage fair wages and equitable working conditions; all to the end of developing, coordinating, and preserving a national transportation system by water, highway, and rail, as well as other means, adequate to meet the needs of the commerce of the United States, of the postal service, and of the national defense. All of the provisions of this act shall be administered and enforced with a view to carrying out the above declaration of policy.
320. lappuse - The transportation of oil or other commodity, except water and except natural or artificial gas, by pipe line, or partly by pipe line and partly by railroad or by water...
547. lappuse - ... shall include cars and other vehicles and all Instrumentalities and facilities of shipment or carriage, irrespective of ownership or of any contract, express or Implied, for the use thereof and all services In connection with the receipt, delivery, elevation, and transfer in transit, ventilation, refrigeration or icing, storage, and handling of property transported...
358. lappuse - That in case any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall do, cause to be done, or permit to be done, any act. matter, or thing in this Act prohibited or declared to be unlawful, or shall omit to do any act. matter, or thing in this Act required...
325. lappuse - Commission it is practicable to prescribe such uniformity and methods of keeping accounts) a period of time within which all common carriers subject to the provisions of this Act shall have, as near as may be. a uniform system of accounts and the manner in which...
357. lappuse - The commission may, after hearing, on a complaint or upon its own initiative without complaint, establish reasonable rules, regulations and practices with respect to car service by carriers by railroad...
411. lappuse - employer" means any carrier (as defined in subsection (b) of this section) , and any company which is directly or indirectly owned or controlled by one or more such carriers or under common control therewith, and which operates any equipment or facility or performs any service (except trucking service, casual service, and the casual operation of equipment or facilities) in connection with the transportation of passengers or property by railroad...