Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acre action additional Agency allotment allowed amended amount appeal application approved Area assessment authorized Band Bureau certificate charges claims Commission Commissioner Committee completion construction contain contract copy cost court decision delivery Department deposit designated determined Director district election eligible engineer enrollment established evidence examiner exceed executed Federal filed funds furnished Government granted hearing Indian Affairs individual interest Interior irrigation issued June land lease less lessee loans means ment minor months necessary noted notice officer operation Osage otherwise owner paid party payment period permit person Preparation production purchase pursuant reasonable received record regulations removed representative reservation restricted roll royalty Secretary served share Stat statement superintendent thereof tion tract tribal tribe trust United unless written
437. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Sunday or a legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Sunday nor a holiday.
442. lappuse - When issues not raised by the pleadings are tried by express or implied consent of the parties, they shall be treated in all respects as if they had been raised in the pleadings. Such amendment of the pleadings as may be necessary to cause them to conform to the evidence...
443. lappuse - At the trial or upon the hearing of a motion or an interlocutory proceeding, any part or all of a deposition, so far as admissible under the rules of evidence, may be used against any party who was present or represented at the taking of the deposition or who had due notice thereof...
438. lappuse - When by these rules or by a notice given thereunder or by order of court an act Is required or allowed to be done at or within a specified time, the court for cause shown may at any time In its discretion (1) with or without motion or notice order the period enlarged if request therefor is made before the expiration of the period originally prescribed or as extended by a previous order or (2) upon motion made after the expiration of the specified period permit the act to be done where the failure...
440. lappuse - A motion making any of these defenses shall be made before pleading if a further pleading is permitted. No defense or objection is waived by being joined with one or more other defenses or objections in a responsive pleading or motion.
444. lappuse - The officer before whom the deposition is to be taken shall put the witness on oath and shall personally, or by someone acting under his direction and in his presence, record the testimony of the witness. The testimony shall be taken stenographically or recorded by any other means ordered in accordance with subdivision (b) (4) of this rule.
440. lappuse - When a motion for summary judgment is made and supported as provided In this rule, an adverse party may not rest upon the mere allegations or denials of his pleading, but his response, by affidavits or as otherwise provided in this rnle, must set forth specific facts showing that there is a genuine issue for trial. If he does not so respond, summary judgment, if appropriate, shall be entered against him.
433. lappuse - A Special Government Employee shall not use his Government employment to coerce, or give the appearance of coercing, a person to provide financial benefit to himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
444. lappuse - A party desiring to take the deposition of any person upon oral examination shall give reasonable notice in writing to every other party to the action. The notice shall state the time and place for taking the deposition and the name and address of each person to be examined, if known, and, if the name is not known, a general description sufficient to identify him or the particular class or group to which he belongs.