Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act of June addition advised affixed agent amount appears apply Appraisers assessed August authorized bank bill Board bond bottles broker cent certificate charges claim COLLECTOR OF CUSTOMS COMMISSIONER OF INTERNAL containing cotton dealers decision Discount District dollars dozen dutiable duty entered entry exempt exported fact filed foreign francs francs per meter given Government held imported imposed included instant INTERNAL REVENUE issued July June 13 less letter liable manufactured marks marks per dozen material matter merchandise N. B. SCOTT October OFFICE OF COMMISSIONER opinion packages packing paid paragraph payment person port pound preparation present protest question Railroad receipt received referred regard reply Respectfully ruling Schedule Secretary sell September similar special tax stamp tax tariff thereof tobacco TREASURY DEPARTMENT United vessels Washington wool yard York
1029. lappuse - Deed, instrument, or writing, whereby any lands, tenements, or other realty sold shall be granted, assigned, transferred, or otherwise conveyed to, or vested in, the purchaser or purchasers, or any other person or persons, by his, her, or their direction, when the consideration or value of the interest or property conveyed, exclusive of the value of any lien or encumbrance remaining thereon at the time of sale, exceeds $100 and does not exceed $500...
93. lappuse - That said cession is accepted, ratified, and confirmed, and that the said Hawaiian Islands and their dependencies be, and they are hereby, annexed as a part of the territory of the United States and are subject to the sovereign dominion thereof, and that all and singular the property and rights hereinbefore mentioned are vested in the United States of America.
595. lappuse - ... the transfer is by delivery of the certificate assigned in blank there shall be made and delivered by the seller to the buyer a bill or memorandum of such sale, to which the stamp...
535. lappuse - States, whether the same shall be imported directly from the country of production or otherwise, and whether such article or merchandise is imported in the same condition as when exported from the country of production or has been changed in condition by remanufacture or otherwise, there shall be levied and paid, in all such cases, in addition to the duties otherwise imposed by this Act, an additional duty equal to the net amount of such bounty or grant, however the same be paid or bestowed.
816. lappuse - As by day the overtaking vessel can not always know with certainty whether she is forward of or abaft this direction from the other vessel she should, if in doubt, assume that she is an overtaking vessel and keep out of the way.
93. lappuse - ... special laws for their management and disposition: Provided, that all revenue from or proceeds of the same, except as regards such part thereof as may be used or occupied for the civil, military, or naval purposes of the United States, or may be assigned for the use of the local government, shall be used solely for the benefit of the inhabitants of the Hawaiian Islands for educational and other public purposes.
10. lappuse - ... by whatsoever name the same heretofore have been, now are, or may hereafter be called, known, or distinguished, used or applied, or to be used or applied, as perfumes or as applications to the hair, mouth, or skin, or otherwise used, made, prepared, and sold ,or removed for consumption and sale, in the United States, where such packet, box.
300. lappuse - Provided, That when the articles exported are made in part from domestic materials, the imported materials, or the parts of the articles made from such materials shall so appear in the completed articles that the quantity or measure thereof may be ascertained.