Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
assert copyright claim to copyright compilation Contracting Officer cooperative agreements copies or phonorecords Copyright Act Copyright in Government Copyright Information copyright infringement Copyright Management copyright notice copyright owner copyright ownership copyright protection copyright status copyright term Copyright Transfer copyrighted material Counsel created data first produced data rights clause databases DFARS dissemination distance education distribute DMCA documents Electronic exclusive rights provided FAQ Section Federal Federal Acquisition Regulation FOIA Government agencies GOVERNMENT CONTRACT government websites grants and cooperative intellectual property protection Intellectual Property Rights Internet issues Library of Medicine library or archives license agreements Music NASA National Library non-government official duties performance permission policies protected by copyright public domain publisher or individual PubMed Central release Reproduction of Copyrighted Research restrictions Sale Doctrine SBIR Scientific and Technical Sonny Bono Syracuse Law Review Technology U.S. Congress U.S. Copyright Law U.S. Copyright Office U.S. Department U.S. Government University users
8. lappuse - ... (1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords; (2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work; (3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending...
11. lappuse - ... (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
28. lappuse - ... solely for the purpose of replacement of a copy or phonorecord that is damaged, deteriorating, lost, or stolen, if the library or archives has, after a reasonable effort, determined that an unused replacement cannot be obtained at a fair price.
7. lappuse - Federal law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by that agency or its legitimate successor as evidence of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, operations, or other activities of the Government or because of the informational value of data contained therein.
28. lappuse - Limitations on exclusive rights: Reproduction by libraries and archives (a) Except as otherwise provided in this title and notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement of copyright for a library or archives, or any of its employees acting within the scope of their employment, to reproduce no more than one copy or phonorecord of a work...
6. lappuse - collective work" is a work, such as a periodical issue, anthology, or encyclopedia, in which a number of contributions, constituting separate and independent works in themselves, are assembled into a collective whole.
7. lappuse - joint work" is a work; prepared by two or more authors with the intention that their contributions be merged into inseparable or interdependent parts of a unitary whole.
6. lappuse - compilation" is a work formed by the collection and assembling of preexisting materials or of data that are selected, coordinated, or arranged in such a way that the resulting work as a whole constitutes an original work of authorship.
11. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
23. lappuse - Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up, nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.