Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities Age Discrimination Age Discrimination Act age groups agencies amended American applicants assistance authorized believe CETA clients Commission staff Community Mental Health concerned Congress cost criteria Department of Health designed develop direct Director disabled Education effective efforts eligible Employment and Training established example exist Federal Federal departments funds goals grants Health Service hearings implementation indicated individuals institutions Labor legal services less limited meet Mental Health Centers needs Office older persons operating opportunities outreach participation percent policies population practices preventive problems program administrators reason receive referral Regional regulations Rehabilitation reported Representatives require responsible result retirement schools serve services and benefits Social Security Administration Social Services program sources specific supported tion Title XX Social Training Act units visited Vocational Rehabilitation Welfare workers XX Social Services younger
91. lappuse - Any person aggrieved may bring a civil action in any court of competent jurisdiction for such legal or equitable relief as will effectuate the purposes...
93. lappuse - ... loan, or contract other than a contract of insurance or guaranty, shall transmit to the Secretary and publish in the Federal Register proposed regulations to carry out the provisions of section 303 and to provide appropriate investigative, conciliation, and enforcement procedures. Such regulations shall be consistent with the final general regulations issued by the Secretary, and shall not become effective until approved by the Secretary.
89. lappuse - It shall not be a violation of any provision of this title, or of any regulation issued under this title, for any person to take any action otherwise prohibited by the provisions of section 303 if, in the program or activity involved: (A) such action reasonably takes into account age as a factor necessary to the normal operation or the achievement of any statutory objective of such program or activity; or (B) the differentiation made by such action is based upon reasonable...
8. lappuse - SEC. 302. it is the purpose of this title to expand educational opportunity and encourage the establishment of programs of adult public education that will enable all adults to continue their education to at least the level of completion of secondary school and make available the means to secure training that will enable them to become more employable, productive, and responsible citizens.
34. lappuse - ... tribute to the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, to the foresight of the men and women there who have made its programs productive over the years, and to the Congress, which has consistently provided the means necessary for the continued achievement of our vocational rehabilitation goals.
89. lappuse - The provisions of this title shall not apply to any program or activity established under authority of any law which (A) provides any benefits or assistance to persons based upon the age of such persons; or (B) establishes criteria for participation in age-related terms or describes intended beneficiaries or target groups in such terms.
95. lappuse - Commissioner shall, in accordance with regulations he shall prescribe, disburse the funds so withheld directly to any public or nonprofit private organization or agency or political subdivision of such State submitting an approved plan in accordance with the provisions of section 304 and section 306.