Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
92 Stat action activities administration agency on aging allotted Amendments American Community Service amount application appropriate approved area agency area plan assistance assure authorized carry centers Commission Commissioner Community Service Employment comprehensive conduct Conference Congress consultation contracts coordination cost Definition Demonstration projects designated determines economic effective elderly eligible individuals Employment Enacted establish evaluation extent facilities Federal Federal department findings fiscal functions funds grant or contract grants housing Indian Islands Labor later legal assistance long-term means meet ment necessary needs nonprofit nutrition services older American Community Older Americans Act older individuals opportunities organization paragraph participate Payments percent personnel persons planning and service preference President programs receiving recommendations regard regulations relating respect Secretary serv service area social submit subsection sums supportive services term tion United
20. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Secretary shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
20. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Commissioner or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record, the Commissioner may modify or set aside his order.
20. lappuse - Commissioner under subsection (b) or (c) may appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
2. lappuse - Nation are entitled to, and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives: (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.
13. lappuse - Federal funds under this title, and (ii) provide satisfactory assurance that such fiscal control and fund accounting procedures will be adopted as may be necessary to assure proper disbursement of, and accounting for, Federal funds paid under this title to the State, including...
15. lappuse - The amount specified in this paragraph shall be adjusted on an annual basis for each fiscal year after June 30, 1975, to reflect changes in the series for food away from home of the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the Department of Labor. Such adjustment shall be computed to the nearest one-fourth cent.
8. lappuse - Any vacancy in the Commission shall not affect its powers, but shall be filled in the same manner in which the original appointment was made.
51. lappuse - Commission shall have the power to (A) appoint and fix the compensation of an executive director, and such additional staff personnel as may be necessary, without regard to the provisions of title 5, United States Code, governing appointments in the competitive service, and without regard to chapter 51 and subchapter III of chapter 53 of such title relating to classification and General Schedule pay rates, but at rates not in excess of...
3. lappuse - Retirement in health, honor, dignity after years of contribution to the economy. (7) Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
19. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that "(1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or "(2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision, the Secretary shall notify such State agency that no further payments...