Water Resources Research Centers: Hearings, Eighty-eighth Congress, First Session ...
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Irrigation and Reclamation
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1963
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional administration agencies Agriculture amount approach appropriated ASPINALL authority basic research believe bill BYERLY carried catalog centers Chairman CHENOWETH committee competence concerned conduct coordination course deal Department direction Doctor duplication effective effort engineers establish existing experiment fact Federal Government feel field funds give going grants Haley House important increasing institutions interested Interior involved land-grant colleges legislation LIBRARY OF CONGRESS limited matter ment million necessary objective Office of Science operation particular possible present President problems projects proposed question reason regional require research centers research programs responsibility ROBERTSON ROGERS Science Science and Technology scientific scientists Secretary UDALL Senate specific statement supply Thank thing tion understand universities various water problems water research water resources research WEBER WESTLAND WIESNER
86. lappuse - Languages and dialects are not so carefully partitioned from each other in the speakers' heads that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.
16. lappuse - ... (a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act pursuant to grants or contracts entered into under other than competitive bidding procedures shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied...
3. lappuse - SEC. 7. That nothing in this act shall be construed to impair or modify the legal relation existing between any of the said colleges and the government of the States or Territories in which they are respectively located.
6. lappuse - ... problems involved, and moneys appropriated pursuant to this Act shall be available for paying the necessary expenses of planning, coordinating, and conducting such cooperative research.
7. lappuse - Government agencies, to undertake research into any aspects of water problems related to the mission of the Department of the Interior, which may be deemed desirable and are not otherwise being studied.
2. lappuse - An act donating public lands to the several States and Territories which may provide colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts...
8. lappuse - Nothing contained in this subsection shall deprive the owner of any background patent relating to any such activity, without his consent, of any right which that owner may have under that patent.
91. lappuse - State centers showed that studies would be conducted in all of the broad research categories developed by the Committee on Water Resources Research of the Federal Council for Science and Technology.
8. lappuse - S. 2, a bill to establish water resource research centers at land-grant colleges and State universities, to stimulate water research at other colleges, universities and centers of competence, and to promote a more adequate national program of water research.