Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Principles of the Differential and Integral Calculus
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2019
admit allowed amongst answer become believe birth Bishop body boys Brahman break brethren broken brother called Caste Christians catechist ceremonies character Christ church civil distinction considered customs desire drink duty effects employed equal European evil fact feelings follow friends give given gods Gospel hand Heathen Hindu Hinduism hold holy idea idolatry idols India inferior inseparably connected institution keep living look Lord lower Madras marriage marry matter means mind Mission Missionaries moral native Christians nature never object observe opposed origin Pariah perform person pollution practices present principles question rank reason received reference regard religion religious remain renounced respect separate society speak spirit stand Suppose Tamul Tamul Christians temple thing touch true Vepery whole woman young
90. lappuse - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household ?
94. lappuse - Many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ; whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame; who mind earthly things.
85. lappuse - In Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision ; but faith which worketh by love." " In Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision ; but a new creature." " There is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free : but Christ is
91. lappuse - Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not, taste not, handle not ; which all are to perish with the using,) after the commandments and doctrines of men'" "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord ; walk as children
90. lappuse - disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household ?
5. lappuse - earth ?" He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me ; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me ; and he that taketh not his cross and
91. lappuse - every creature of God is good; and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and
118. lappuse - wise ; and God hath chosen the weak tilings of the world to confound the things which are mighty ; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen ; yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are : that no flesh should glory in his presence.