Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
academic achievement accordance action activities administrative agreement allocated amount annual application appropriate approved areas assessment assistance authorized award basis carry cational agency Center child children and youth conducted contract coordinate cost described designed determined disabilities early educational agency educational programs effective elementary schools eligible eligible entity English proficient ensure established evaluation facilities Federal fiscal funds grams grant identified implementation improve Indian individuals institutions instruction involved language less local educational agency means meet ment Native necessary needs officer operated organization paragraph parents participate payment percent period professional programs progress pursuant qualified reading receive requirements reserve respect secondary school Secretary served standards submit subparagraph subpart subsection teachers teaching term tion tribal tribe United
833. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive If supported by substantial evidence.
750. lappuse - Education, 1977. p. 65083), specific learning disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in "understanding or in using language, spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or do mathematical calculations.
439. lappuse - To be eligible to receive funds under this paragraph, an entity shall submit an application to the Secretary at such time, in such manner, and containing such information as the Secretary may require.
621. lappuse - That the Secretary of the Interior is hereby authorized to perform any and all acts and to make such rules and regulations as may be necessary and proper for the purpose of carrying the provisions of this act into full force and effect.
610. lappuse - The Congress declares its commitment to the maintenance of the Federal Government's unique and continuing relationship with and responsibility to the Indian people through the establishment of a meaningful Indian self-determination policy which will permit an orderly transition from Federal domination of programs for and services to Indians to effective and meaningful participation by the Indian people in the planning, conduct, and administration of those programs and services.
332. lappuse - ... on the basis of the most recent satisfactory data available from the Department of Commerce.
898. lappuse - ... By the year 2000, the high school graduation rate will increase to at least 90 percent; 3. By the year 2000, American students will leave grades four, eight, and twelve having demonstrated competency in challenging subject matter, including English, mathematics, science, history, and geography; and every school in America will ensure that all students learn to use their minds well, so they may be prepared for responsible citizenship, further learning, and productive employment in our modern economy...
359. lappuse - Commissioner at such time or times, in such manner and containing or accompanied by such information as the Commissioner deems necessary.