Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
The Taxation of Corporations in New York: With Forms, and an Appendix ...
Henry M. Powell
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2015
actual allowed amended amount annual appear application assessment assessors assets association authorized bank Board of Tax bonds capital stock cent certificate certiorari Chapter claimed close collection collector comptroller corporation correct cost court deducted determination district dividends duty earnings employed evidence ex rel exemption expenses fact Feitner filed foreign corporation Form franchise tax held imposed income indebtedness insurance companies interest invested issued liable losses Matter Misc Note notice operation organized owner paid payment person personal property petition petitioner premiums present proceedings profits real estate reason received record relator separate Source special franchise statement statute surplus Tax Law taxable taxation taxes and assessments term thereof tion town trust United valuation writ York
431. lappuse - ... a reasonable allowance for depreciation by use, wear and tear of property, if any...
126. lappuse - ... constitute a part of the proceedings upon which the determination of the court shall be made. The court may reverse or affirm, wholly or partly, or may modify the decision brought up for review.
382. lappuse - ... (c) Guardians, trustees, executors, administrators, receivers, conservators, and all persons, corporations, or associations acting in any fiduciary capacity, shall make and render a return of the income of the person, trust, or estate for whom or which they act, and be subject to all the provisions of this title which apply to individuals.
440. lappuse - ... shall be entitled to include in deductions from gross income amounts repaid to policyholders on account of premiums previously paid by them and interest paid upon such amounts between the ascertainment thereof and the payment thereof...
500. lappuse - ... life insurance companies shall not include as income in any year such portion of any actual premium received from any individual policyholder as shall have been paid back or credited to such individual policyholder, or treated as an abatement of premium of such individual policyholder, within such year.
122. lappuse - If, upon the hearing, it shall appear to the court that testimony is necessary for the proper disposition of the matter, it may take evidence or appoint a referee to take such evidence as it may direct and report the same to the court with his findings of fact and conclusions of law, which shall constitute a part of the proceedings upon which the determination of the court shall be made.
331. lappuse - That he is the petitioner herein; that he has read the foregoing petition and knows the contents thereof, and' that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief, and as to those matters he believes it to be true.
447. lappuse - ... to the collector of the district in which its principal place of business is located, or, if it has no principal place of business in the United States, to the collector at Baltimore, Maryland.