Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities additional administration agreement allowable amended amount annual application appropriate approved assistance assure authorized award basis carry cational Commissioner construction contained contract costs criteria Department described designed determined direct district educa educational agency effective elementary eligible enrolled equipment established evaluation expenditures extent facilities Federal fiscal funds Government grams grant individual institution instructional involved limited local educational agency materials means meet ment methods necessary needs objectives Office operation organization otherwise paragraph parents participation payments performance period personnel persons procedures proposed pursuant reasonable receive recipient records regulations request respect responsible secondary served sources specific staff submitted Subpart teachers term tion tional Title United unless vocational
254. lappuse - Commissioner may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
302. lappuse - local educational agency" means a public board of education or other public authority legally constituted within a State for either administrative control or direction of, or to perform a service function for, public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or other political subdivision of a State, or such combination of school districts or counties as are recognized in a State as an administrative agency for its public elementary or secondary schools.
253. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
362. lappuse - Education, 1977. p. 65083), specific learning disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in "understanding or in using language, spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or do mathematical calculations.
316. lappuse - June 30, 1966, and each of the four succeeding fiscal years, a program for making grants for the acquisition of school library resources, textbooks, and other printed and published instructional materials for the use of children and teachers in public and private elementary and secondary schools.
460. lappuse - State agency which is directly responsible for providing free public education for handicapped children (including mentally retarded, hard of hearing, deaf, speech impaired, visually handicapped, seriously emotionally disturbed, crippled, or other health impaired children who by reason thereof require special education...
460. lappuse - children with specific learning disabilities" means those children who have a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language, spoken or written, which disorder may manifest itself in imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or do mathematical calculations.
107. lappuse - ... any other consistent method productive of an annual allowance which, when added to all allowances for the period commencing with the taxpayer's use of the property and including the taxable year, does not, during the first two-thirds of the useful life of the property, exceed the total of such allowances which would have been used had such allowances been computed under the method described in paragraph (2).
557. lappuse - State educational agency" means the State board of education or other agency or officer primarily responsible for the State supervision of public elementary and secondary schools, or, if there Is no such officer or agency, an officer or agency designated by the Governor or by State law...
117. lappuse - Territory shall be twenty-five thousand dollars, to be applied only to instruction in agriculture, the mechanic arts, the English language and the various branches of mathematical, physical, natural and economic science, with special reference to their applications in the industries of life, and to the facilities for such instruction...