Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action Administrator affirmed alleged allowed Amendment amount application Attorney authority base bill Board brought cause charged Circuit Court City claim commerce Commission Commissioner Company confession Cong Congress consideration considered constitutional contract Corp costs Court of Appeals damages decision denied determine dissenting District Court effect employees evidence facilities fact February federal filed findings fixed followed glucose granted ground held Illinois imports Indian industrial interstate issue judgment jurisdiction JUSTICE Labor land limited March matter meaning ment Messrs natural gas operation Opinion original patent Petition for writ petitioner present proceedings production prohibition provisions purchase question rates reason record regulation relating Reported respondent result reversed Robert rule Stat statute suit supra Supreme Court tion treaty United vessel violation wages writ of certiorari
743. lappuse - ... (e) That it shall be unlawful for any person to discriminate in favor of one purchaser against another purchaser or purchasers of a commodity bought for resale, with or without processing, by contracting to furnish or furnishing, or by contributing to the furnishing of, any services or facilities connected with the processing, handling, sale, or offering for sale of such commodity so purchased upon terms not accorded to all purchasers on proportionally equal terms.
394. lappuse - The amount of all such items shall be included in the gross income for the taxable year in which received by the taxpayer, unless under methods of accounting permitted under subdivision (b) of section 212, any such amounts are to be properly accounted for as of a different period...
417. lappuse - Clause inescapably imposes upon this Court an exercise of judgment upon the whole course of the proceedings [resulting in a conviction] in order to ascertain whether they offend those canons of decency and fairness which express the notions of justice of English-speaking peoples even toward those charged with the most heinous offenses.
657. lappuse - It is sufficient for the present to say, generally, that when the importer has so acted upon the thing imported, that it has become incorporated and mixed up with the mass of property in the country, it has, perhaps, * lost its distinctive character as an import, and has become [ * 442 ] subject to the taxing power of the State...
796. lappuse - It shall be an unfair labor practice for an employer (1) To interfere with, restrain, or coerce employees in the exercise of the rights guaranteed in section 7.
605. lappuse - From the investor or company point of view it is important that there be enough revenue not only for operating expenses but also for the capital costs of the business. These include service on the debt and dividends on the stock.
609. lappuse - It is not theory but the impact of the rate order which counts. If the total effect of the rate order cannot be said to be unjust and unreasonable, judicial inquiry under the act is at an end.
686. lappuse - Spain cedes to the United States the island of Porto Rico and other islands now under Spanish sovereignty in the West Indies, and the island of Guam in the Marianas or Ladrones.
790. lappuse - Indian or other person, within the boundaries of any State of the United States, and within the limits of any Indian reservation, shall be subject to the same laws, tried in the same courts and in the same manner, and subject to the same penalties, as are all other persons committing any of the above crimes within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States.