Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance accounting accrued accumulated acquired agent allowed amended amount amount of tax apply approval assessed authority basis benefit bonds calendar cent centum citizen claim collected collector Commissioner companies computed contract corporation cost credits deduction deemed derived determine distributed district dividends domestic earnings or profits ending entire excess exemption expenses Federal fiduciary filing fiscal foreign foreign corporation gains Government gross income income exceeds income tax individual installment interest issued liable Loan loss manner March means month non-resident alien normal tax obligations operated organizations otherwise paid partnership payment period personal service corporation possession prescribed profits rates reasonable received refunded regulations resident respect Revenue Act rules Secretary securities share showing statute stockholders subdivision surtax tax imposed taxable taxes paid taxpayer term thereof tion trade Treasury trust United
112. lappuse - That every partnership shall make a return for each taxable year, stating specifically the items of its gross income and the deductions allowed by this title, and shall include in the return the names and addresses of the individuals who would be entitled to share in the net income if distributed and the amount of the distributive share of each individual. The return shall be sworn to by any one of the partners.
103. lappuse - ... rentals or other payments required to be made as a condition to the continued use or possession, for purposes of the trade or business, of property to which the taxpayer has not taken or is not taking title or in which he has no equity.
133. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any collector, deputy collector, agent, clerk, or other officer or employee of the United States to divulge or to make known in any manner whatever not provided by law to any person the operations, style of work, or apparatus of any manufacturer or producer visited by him in the discharge of his official duties, or the amount or source of income, profits, losses, expenditures, or any particular thereof,.
135. lappuse - The amount so added to any tax shall be collected at the same time and in the same manner and as part of the tax unless the tax has been paid before the discovery of the neglect, falsity, or fraud, in which case the amount so added shall be collected in the same manner as the tax.
103. lappuse - ... taxes assessed against local benefits of a kind tending to increase the value of the property assessed...
117. lappuse - A reasonable allowance for the exhaustion, wear and tear of property used in the trade or business, including a reasonable allowance for obsolescence.
120. lappuse - States and not having any office or place of business therein, there shall be deducted and withheld at the source in the same manner and upon the same items of income as is provided in section...
113. lappuse - If the change is from calendar year to fiscal year, a separate return shall be made for the period between the close of the last calendar year for which return was made and the date designated as the close of the fiscal year.
134. lappuse - ... whenever any person who is required to deliver a monthly or other return of objects subject to tax fails to do so at the time required, or delivers any return which, in the opinion of the collector, is false or fraudulent, or contains any undervaluation or understatement...
101. lappuse - The amount received by the insured as a return of premium or premiums paid by him under life insurance, endowment, or annuity contracts, either during the term or at the maturity of the term mentioned in the contract or upon surrender of the contract...