Emergency Home Financing: Hearings, Ninety-first Congress, Second Session on H.R. 13694, H.R. 14639, H.R. 15402 [and] H.R. 11 ... Feb. 2-25, 1970
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970 - 777 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional administration amount answer areas assistance associations authority average banks believe bill billion Board borrowing budget building capital Chairman Chairman PATMAN changes cities committee Congress construction continue corporate cost demand direct dollars economic effect existing expected fact families Federal Reserve Federal Reserve Board financing fiscal funds goals going Government housing income increase industry inflation institutions interest interest rates investment issue legislation less limited loans Mayor means meet ment monetary months mortgage pension funds percent period present President problem production programs projects proposal purchase question reason record savings savings and loan Secretary ROMNEY securities sources starts statement subsidy suggest SULLIVAN supply Thank things tion units urban
12. lappuse - The amount of capital stock and the number of shares into which the same is to be divided.
15. lappuse - The representatives of the General Accounting Office shall have access to all books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by the respective corporations and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositaries, fiscal agents, and custodians.
3. lappuse - ... (1) any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed, shall be appointed for the remainder of such term; and (2) the terms of office of the members first taking office after the date of the enactment of this Act...
9. lappuse - Code, and shall be entitled to reimbursement for travel, subsistence, and other necessary expenses incurred by them in the performance of their duties as members of...
3. lappuse - ... shall be appointed for the remainder of such term; and (2) the terms of office of the members first taking office after the date of the enactment of this Act shall expire, as designated by the President at the time of appointment...
7. lappuse - States and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security, for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
448. lappuse - ... means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State in which the real estate is located, together with the credit instruments, if any, secured thereby.
720. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the committee, I am very pleased to have this opportunity to appear before you in behalf of the Atomic Energy Commission.
104. lappuse - Thank you, Mr. Chairman. I am sorry I was not here for the full session to enjoy what Mr.
9. lappuse - Authority, its property, its franchise, capital, reserves, surplus, security holdings, and other funds, and its income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States or by any State or local taxing authority...