Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed allowed amended American amount application Attorney authority Board bond brief cause Circuit Court Circuit granted City claim clause Commission Commissioner Company Congress consideration Constitution contract Corp corporation Court of Appeals crew death decision decree denied deposits determination directed District Court effect employees ET AL evidence exercise fact February federal filed findings George Government gross held Helvering imposed included income interstate commerce issue January John judgment jurisdiction JUSTICE Labor leave licenses limited March matter means Messrs Minnesota motion motor National Bank operation Opinion parties Pennsylvania person Petition for writ petitioner practice present proceedings protection provisions question reason receiver regulation Relations Reported respect respondent reversed rule secure ship Solicitor Stat statute suit supra Supreme Court tion trust Union United vehicles weight writ of certiorari York
243. lappuse - That all levies, judgments, attachments, or other liens obtained through legal proceedings against a person who is insolvent, at any time within four months prior to the filing of a petition in bankruptcy against him, shall be deemed null and void in case he is adjudged a bankrupt...
237. lappuse - Where the will has been lost, concealed, or destroyed, the cause of action is not deemed to have accrued, until the discovery, by the plaintiff, or the person under whom he claims, of the facts upon which its validity depends.
164. lappuse - No association shall make any loan or discount on the security of the shares of its own capital stock, nor be the purchaser or holder of any such shares, unless such security or purchase shall be necessary to prevent loss upon a debt previously contracted in good faith...
xv. lappuse - But this supreme and irresistible power to make or to unmake resides only in the whole body of the people, not in any subdivision of them. The attempt of any of the parts to exercise it is usurpation, and ought to be repelled by those to whom the people have delegated their power of repelling it.
101. lappuse - ... or of which he has at any time made a transfer, by trust or otherwise, under which he has retained for his life or for any period not ascertainable without reference to his death or for any period which does not in fact end before his death (1) the possession or enjoyment of, or the right to the income from, the property...
300. lappuse - States to eliminate the causes of certain substantial obstructions to the free flow of commerce and to mitigate and eliminate these obstructions when they have occurred by encouraging the practice and procedure of collective bargaining and by protecting the exercise by workers of full freedom of association, self-organization, and designation of representatives of their own choosing, for the purpose of negotiating the terms and conditions of their employment or other mutual aid or protection.
19. lappuse - Treasury not otherwise appropriated, to be immediately available, and to be expended under the direction of the Secretary of War and the supervision of the Chief of Engineers, for the construction, completion, repair, and preservation of the public works hereinafter named: ***** Sec.
219. lappuse - The term is certainly a very comprehensive one, and is understood to apply to any proceeding in a court of justice by which an individual pursues that remedy in a court of justice which the law affords him. The modes of proceeding may be various, but if a right is litigated between parties in a court of justice, the proceeding by which the decision of the court is sought is a suit.