Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acquisition action activities additional Administration agency agreement agrees amended amount applicable appropriate approval authority award basis Carrier changes Code competition complete considered contain Contract clause contracting officer Contractor copy cost Department designated determination direct document employees enter estimated evaluation factors Federal final Form funds Government identified individual insert interest issued limited listed Management ment NASA negotiated noted notice offeror otherwise paragraph payment performance period personnel Policy prescribed procedures Procurement Program proposal purchase rates reasonable received records Regulations request responsible result selection small business solicitation SOURCE Space specific standards statement subcontract submitted Subpart technical termination tion tracting tracting officer tractor United unless written
482. lappuse - Contractor will take such action with respect to any subcontract or purchase order as the contracting agency may direct as a means of enforcing such provisions, including sanctions for noncompliance...
482. lappuse - ... (3) The contractor will send to each labor union or representative of workers with which he has a collective bargaining agreement or other contract or understanding, a notice, to be provided by the agency contracting officer, advising the labor union or workers' representative of the contractor's commitments under Section 202 of Executive Order No.
504. lappuse - NRC may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
161. lappuse - CHANGES The Contracting Officer may at any time, by a written order, and without notice to the sureties, make changes, within the general scope of this contract, in any one or more of the following...
66. lappuse - Changes' clause in this contract. "(f) The Contractor agrees to insert, in all subcontracts hereunder which involve access to classified information, provisions which shall conform substantially to the language of this clause, including this paragraph (f ) but excluding the last sentence of paragraph (e) of this clause.
102. lappuse - Contractor and each assignee under this contract whose assignment is in effect at the time of final payment under this contract shall execute and deliver...
549. lappuse - Government that (a) contractors and subcontractors engaged in the performance of Federal contracts shall not, in connection with the employment, advancement, or discharge of employees, or in connection with the terms, conditions, or privileges of their employment, discriminate against persons because of their age except upon the basis of a bona fide occupational qualification, retirement plan, or statutory requirement...
704. lappuse - Planning and Development, Office of Assistant Secretary for Community Services, Office of Comptroller of the Currency Construction Industry Collective Bargaining Commission Consumer Product Safety Commission Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service Copyright Office Corporation for National and Community Service Cost Accounting Standards Board Council on Environmental Quality Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency for the District of Columbia Customs and Border Protection...
409. lappuse - Administrator of an irrevocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free license for the practice of such invention throughout the world by or on behalf of the United States or any foreign government pursuant to any treaty or agreement with the United States.
398. lappuse - small business concern owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals" shall mean a small business concern (1) Which is at least 51 percent owned by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals; or, in the case of any publicly owned business, at least 51 percent of the stock of which is owned by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals; and (2) Whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more of such...