Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Administration agency amended America A Proclamation appropriate Assistance Associate authority Awareness beginning Board Brazil ceremonies chapter Commission Committee Congress Constitution continue Council Department designated Determination Development Director disease drug duty Education effective efforts Emergency employee established Executive Order families Federal Forces Free freedom GEORGE BUSH Proclamation Government Grade head hereby proclaim hereunto set human hundred and eighty-nine important Independence individuals inserting interest January Joint Resolution July Lord nineteen hundred March Memorandum Mexico million modified Month National November observe October Office organizations persons Policy President President to issue Presidential programs Pursuant regulations requested the President respect Schedule Secretary Senate September serve Service set my hand subheading tion Title Today Trade treatment United Week WHITE HOUSE WITNESS WHEREOF women
293. lappuse - An employee shall pay each just financial obligation in a proper and timely manner, especially one imposed by law such as Federal, State, or local taxes. For the purpose of this section, a "just financial obligation...
286. lappuse - Government business and the maintenance of confidence by citizens in their Government. The avoidance of misconduct and conflicts of interest on the part of Government employees and special Government employees through informed judgment is indispensable to the maintenance of these standards.
295. lappuse - ... obtained as a result of his Government employment for private gain for himself or another person either by direct action on his part or by counsel, recommendation, or suggestion to another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties. For the purpose of this section, "inside information" means information obtained under Government authority which has not become part of the body of public information.
185. lappuse - UNTO THE LORD, ALL YE LANDS. SERVE THE LORD WITH GLADNESS: COME BEFORE HIS PRESENCE WITH SINGING. KNOW YE THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD: IT IS HE THAT HATH MADE US, AND NOT WE OURSELVES; WE ARE HIS PEOPLE, AND THE SHEEP OF HIS PASTURE.
293. lappuse - Government property of any kind, including property leased to the Government, for other than officially approved activities. An employee has a positive duty to protect and conserve Government property Including equipment, supplies, and other property entrusted or issued to him.
178. lappuse - A popular Government, without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.
295. lappuse - ... gift, gratuity, loan, entertainment, or favor for himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
295. lappuse - Use of Government employment. A special Government employee shall not use his Government employment for a purpose that is, or gives the appearance of being, motivated by the desire for private gain for himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
291. lappuse - Except as provided in paragraphs (b) and (e) of this section, an employee shall not solicit or accept, directly or indirectly, any gift, gratuity, favor, entertainment, loan, or any other thing of monetary value, from a person who: (1) Has, or is seeking to obtain, contractual or other business or financial relations with...