Patent Practices of the Department of the Treasury: Preliminary Report of the Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Eighty-sixth Congress, Second Session, Pursuant to S. Res. 240
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1960 - 93 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acceptance accordance addition adjustment Allowable amended amount application approval arising assignment authorized AWARD basis bidder changes claim classified clause Coast Guard completion concern condition connection contained contract price Contracting Officer Contractor agrees correction cost covered damage delay delivered delivery Department designated determined direct discount effect employees entitled event excess expense extent failure Federal filed final fixed fee Form furnished further Government Property grant hereunder insert inspection interest Invention Invitation issued less liability license limits loss manner manufacture materials means ment notice obtain otherwise paid paragraph patent payment performance period person practice prior procurement Purchase pursuant quotation rates reasonable received reimbursed representatives request respect responsible royalties Schedule shipment specified subcontract Subject Invention submitted supplies term termination thereof tract Treasury United unless writing written
55. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee...
15. lappuse - his duly authorized representative" means any person or persons or board (other than the Contracting Officer) authorized to act for the head of the agency or the Secretary. (b) The term "Contracting Officer" means the person executing this contract on behalf of the Government, and any other officer or civilian employee who is a properly designated Contracting Officer; and the term includes, except as otherwise provided in this contract, the authorized representative of a Contracting Officer acting...
18. lappuse - Government under this contract may be assigned to a bank, trust company, or other financing institution, including any Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution. Any such assignment or reassignment shall cover all amounts payable under this contract and not already paid, and shall not be made to more than one party, except that any such assignment or reassignment may be made to one party as agent or trustee for two or more parties participating...
49. lappuse - The decision of the Secretary or his duly authorized representative for the determination of such appeals shall be final and conclusive unless determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to have been fraudulent, or capricious, or arbitrary, or so grossly erroneous as necessarily to imply bad faith, or not supported by substantial evidence.
23. lappuse - UTILIZATION OF SMALL BUSINESS CONCERNS (a) It Is the policy of the Government as declared by the Congress that a fair proportion of the purchases and contracts for supplies and services for the Government be placed with small business concerns. (b) The Contractor agrees to accomplish the maximum amount of subcontracting to small business concerns that the Contractor finds to be consistent with the efficient performance of this contract. [End of Clause] (b) The Small Business Subcontracting Program...
18. lappuse - Confidential," be furnished to any assignee of any claim arising under this contract or to any other person not entitled to receive the same. However, a copy of any part or all of this contract so marked may be furnished, or any information contained therein may be disclosed, to such assignee upon the prior written authorization of the Contracting Officer.
22. lappuse - The rights and remedies of the Government provided in this clause shall not be exclusive and are in addition to any other rights and remedies provided by law or under this contract.
48. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
18. lappuse - Contractor further agrees to include in all his subcontracts hereunder a provision to the effect that the subcontractor agrees that the Comptroller General of the United States or any of his duly authorized representatives shall, until the expiration of three years after final payment under the subcontract, have access to and the right to examine any directly pertinent books, documents, papers, and records of such subcontractor, involving transactions related to the subcontract. The term "subcontract...
51. lappuse - Title to all property furnished by the Government shall remain in the Government. Title to all property purchased by the Contractor, for the cost of which the Contractor is entitled to be reimbursed as a direct item of cost under this contract, shall pass to and vest in the Government upon delivery of such property by the vendor.