Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abstentions action activities addition administration adopted Africa agencies agreement approved Assembly assistance budget called Charter colonial Commission Committee concern Conference consideration considered consultation continued contributions cooperation countries December decided delegation discussion draft draft resolution economic ECOSOC effective efforts elections established Executive expressed field force Fund further Government held human IAEA implementation important increase independence interest Islands Italy June limited major March measures meeting ment military million mission mittee noted November nuclear October operations organizations peaceful planning political position possible powers prepare President principle problems progress projects proposed question recommendations refugees regional Representative requested resolution responsibility Secretary Secretary-General Security Council session social South Africa Southern Soviet submitted technical territories tion trade treaty U.S. Representative UNFICYP United Nations vote
3. lappuse - Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defense if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.
23. lappuse - States Parties to the Treaty shall carry on activities in the exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, in accordance with international law, including the Charter of the United Nations, in the interest of maintaining international peace and security and promoting international co-operation and understanding.
8. lappuse - Each of the Parties to the Treaty undertakes to pursue negotiations in good faith on effective measures relating to cessation of the nuclear arms race at an early date and to nuclear disarmament, and on a treaty on general and complete disarmament under strict and effective international control.
24. lappuse - Examination of the question of the reservation exclusively for peaceful purposes of the seabed and the ocean floor, and the subsoil thereof, underlying the high seas beyond the limits of present national jurisdiction, and the use of their resources in the interests of mankind...
37. lappuse - Korea are to bring about, by peaceful means, the establishment of a unified, independent and democratic Korea under a representative form of government, and the full restoration of international peace and security in the area ; 2.
3. lappuse - Welcomes the intention expressed by certain States that they will provide or support immediate assistance, in accordance with the Charter, to any non-nuclear-weapon State Party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons that is a victim of an act or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used; T G.
24. lappuse - To study the elaboration of the legal principles and norms which would promote international co-operation in the exploration and use of the seabed and the ocean floor, and the subsoil thereof, beyond the limits of national jurisdiction...
157. lappuse - Union are: (a) to maintain and extend international co-operation for the improvement and rational use of telecommunications of all kinds; (b) to promote the development of technical facilities and their most efficient operation...
7. lappuse - ... not in any way to assist, encourage, or induce any non-nuclear-weapon State to manufacture or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices, or control over such weapons or explosive devices.
19. lappuse - Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, the Agreement on the Rescue of Astronauts, the Return of Astronauts and the Return of Objects Launched into Outer Space...