Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional agreed agreement allowances amount application approved August authorized boat building carried Chief claim Commissioner Company completion Congress construction contract contracting officer contractor corporation cost Court Creek crib December decided decision deduction defendant defendant's delay delivered Department determined directed entered entitled entitled to recover exhibit expenses fact filed final finding follows forgings furnish Government held hull hydroplane included income increased interest issued Judge July June labor later letter limited machine manufacture March material means ment necessary November October officer operation Opinion paid patent payment period petition placed plaintiff plant prior purchase question reason received referred relation Reporter's Statement respect result retired September shares shown specifications statute steel structures surface thereof tion tract United
335. lappuse - Internal-revenue tax alleged to have been erroneously or illegally assessed or collected, or of any penalty claimed to have been collected without authority, or of any sum alleged to have been excessive or in any manner wrongfully collected until a claim. for refund or credit has been duly filed with the commissioner of internal revenue, according to the provisions of law in that regard, and the regulations of the secretary of the treasury established in pursuance thereof; but such suit or proceeding...
200. lappuse - Fraternal beneficiary society, order, or association, operating under the lodge system or for the exclusive benefit of the members of a fraternity itself operating under the lodge system, and providing for the payment of life, sick, accident, or other benefits to the members of such society, order, or association or their dependents; Fourth.
15. lappuse - JD for his own use and behoof, and for the use and behoof of his legal representatives, to the full end of the term for which said letters patent are or may be granted, as fully and entirely as the same would have been held and enjoyed by me had this assignment and sale not been made.
391. lappuse - ... whether or not stated as a separate charge. A transportation, delivery, insurance, installation, or other charge (not required by the foregoing sentence to be included) shall be excluded from the price only if the amount thereof is established to the satisfaction of the Commissioner, in accordance with the regulations.
179. lappuse - If a taxpayer receives earnings under a claim of right and without restriction as to its disposition, he has received income which he is required to return, even though it may still be claimed that he is not entitled to retain the money, and even though he may still be adjudged liable to restore its equivalent.
500. lappuse - Indians by a committee chosen by them under the direction and approval of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs and the Secretary of the Interior...
156. lappuse - States, there shall be deducted (for the purpose of computing the net income therefrom) the expenses, losses and other deductions properly apportioned or allocated thereto and a ratable part of other expenses, losses or other deductions which cannot definitely be allocated to some item or class of gross income.
240. lappuse - Interest upon the amount determined as a deficiency shall be assessed at the same time as the deficiency, shall be paid upon notice and demand from the Commissioner, and shall be collected as a part of the tax...
361. lappuse - For the purpose of this section two or more domestic corporations shall be deemed to be affiliated (1) if one corporation owns at least 95 per centum of the stock of the other or others, or (2) if at least 95 per centum of the stock of two or more corporations is owned by the same interests.