Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according actions administrators and assigns aforesaid agree agreement appear appoint apprentice appurtenances attorney bargain belonging bond cause charges chattels child claim concerning condition consideration contained court covenant debts deed deliver demand discharge dollars doth execution executors and administrators forever further give given grant hand hand and seal hath heirs and assigns hereafter hereby hold indenture intent interest joint justices keep lands lease manner matter means mentioned messuage oath obligation otherwise paid parties payment peace perform person possession premises presents proper reason receive recited release remain rent respectively seal sell signs singular sold sufficient suits taken tenements term therein thereof thereunto thing town trade true truly unto warrant whatsoever whereas wife witness writing
87. lappuse - Georgia, and containing about 5,000 acres more or less, together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances thereunto belonging, or in any wise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof...
172. lappuse - Testator as and for his last Will and Testament in the presence of us who at his request, in his presence and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as Witnesses SH Boykin John Bell Jefse H.
90. lappuse - Together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments and appurtenances thereunto belonging, or in anywise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues and profits thereof. And also, all the estate, right, title, interest, property, possession, claim and demand whatsoever, as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in or to the above described premises, and every part and parcel thereof with the appurtenances.
173. lappuse - Signed, sealed, published and declared by Phillip Tarr, the above named testator, as and for his last will and testament, in the presence of us, who at his request, in his presence, and in the presence of each other, have subscribed Our Names as Witnesses thereto.
ii. lappuse - District Clerk's Office. BE IT REMEMBERED, That on the seventh day of May, AD 1828, in the fifty-second year of the Independence of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, SG Goodrich, of the said District, has deposited in this office the title of a book, the right whereof he claims as proprietor, in the words following, to wit...
117. lappuse - CD, and his assigns, into and upon the said messuage and premises above mentioned, or any part thereof, to enter and distrain, and the distress and distresses then and there found, to take, lead, drive, carry away, and impound, and...
165. lappuse - ... claims and demands whatsoever in law or in equity, which against the said SAMUEL SLICER I ever had, now have or which my heirs, executors or administrators, hereafter can, shall or may have for, upon or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever from the beginning of the world to the day of the date of these presents.
128. lappuse - ... it shall be lawful for the said lessor at any time thereafter into and upon the said demised premises or any part thereof in the name of the whole to re-enter and the same to have again re-possess and enjoy as of his or their former estate anything hereinafter contained to the contrary notwithstanding.