« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
78th Congress, 2d Session
(January 10-December 19, 1944)
WASHINGTON : 1944
377. Message from the President to Congress, Jan. 11, 1944, recommending
passage of national service law, etc.
gency funds as of Nov. 30, 1943.
383. Report concerning foreign service retirement and disability fund.
voting in time of war by armed forces.
390. Supplemental estimates for Supreme Court for preparation of rules for
criminal and civil procedure.
405. Draft of proposed provision pertaining to existing appropriation for Petro-
leum Administration for War.
409. Supplemental estimate for Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1944.
443. Veto message on revenue act of 1913.
admission to Army, Navy, etc.
district court, southern Florida.
477. Attitude of United States toward Austria, study by Herbert F. Wright.
Forest Service to combat spruce budworm.
524. Proposed provisions rel. to Children's Bureau appropriation for grants to
States for maternity and infant care.
540. Draft of proposed provision rel. to Government Printing Office appropria-
tion for printing Federal register.
552. Estimate for Employees' Compensation Comn. for payments to beneficiaries
of missing employees of Govt. contractors.
555. Supplemental estimates for District of Columbia, 1945.