Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept achieve action activities adopted Africa Agency agreed agreement American Foreign Policy Arab arms arrangements Assembly assistance believe called Charter clear Committee Communist concerned Conference consider continue contributions cooperation Council countries Current December decision defense Department Disarmament discussions Documents draft economic effective efforts established Europe European fact Federal force Fund further Germany Government hope important increase interest Issued Italy June March matter means measures meeting ment military million Ministers nuclear nuclear weapons operations Organization participation parties peace period political position possible present President problem progress proposal question regard relations representative Republic resolution respect responsibility safeguards Secretary Security Security Council session situation Soviet Union space Special Statement Territories Text tion trade treaty UNFICYP United Nations vote weapons
101. lappuse - A Member of the United Nations which is in arrears in the payment of its financial contributions to the Organization shall have no vote in the General Assembly if the amount of its arrears equals or exceeds the amount of the contributions due from it for the preceding two full years.
339. lappuse - Each Party shall in exercising its national sovereignty have the right to withdraw from the Treaty if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this Treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country.
157. lappuse - Discrimination (CERD) refers to "any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field...
167. lappuse - Article 18 1. This Convention shall be open to accession by any State referred to in article 17, paragraph 1, of the Convention. 2. Accession shall be effected by the deposit of an instrument of accession with the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
70. lappuse - Council on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vole of seven members. 3. Decisions of the Security Council on all other matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members, including the concurring votes of the permanent members; provided that, in decisions under Chapter VI, and under paragraph 3 of Article 52, a party to a dispute shall abstain from voting.
295. lappuse - Seeking to achieve the discontinuance of all test explosions of nuclear weapons for all time...
339. lappuse - January 1, 1967. 4. For States whose instruments of ratification or accession are deposited subsequent to the entry into force of this Treaty, it shall enter into force on the date of the deposit of their instruments of ratification or accession. 5. The Depositary Governments shall promptly inform all signatory and acceding States of the date of each signature, the date of deposit of each instrument of ratification...
13. lappuse - To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.
427. lappuse - atomic weapon' means any device utilizing atomic energy, exclusive of the means for transporting or propelling the device (where such means is a separable and divisible part of the device), the principal purpose of which is for use as, or for development of, a weapon, a weapon prototype, or a weapon test device. "e. The term 'byproduct material...