Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
46 Stat accordance agent aircraft allowed amended by T. D. amount application appraiser arrival authorized baggage bond Bureau cargo certificate chandise chapter charge claim clearance collector of customs condition consignee containing copy covered customs Form customs officer deck delivered Department designated district document domestic drawback duty entered entry evidence examination exemption exportation filed foreign foreign port Government granted imported invoice issued less license liquidation manifest manufacture marked master ment merchandise necessary notice original otherwise owner packages paid paragraph passengers payment period permit person port prescribed quantity reason records regulations release respect returned seals Secretary Sept shipment shipped space taken Tariff Act territory thereof tion tonnage trade transfer transportation Treasury United unless vehicle vessel warehouse withdrawal zone
283. lappuse - Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and (2) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (3) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals...
101. lappuse - ... is hereby imposed at each entry on all vessels which shall be entered in any port of the United States from any foreign port or place in North America, Central America, the West India Islands, the Bahama Islands, the Bermuda Islands, or the coast of South America bordering on the Caribbean Sea...
283. lappuse - device" (except when used in paragraph (n) of this section and in sections 301 (i), 403 (f), 502 (c), and 602 (c)) means instruments, apparatus and contrivances, including their components, parts, and accessories, intended (1) for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; or (2) to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals. (i) The term "cosmetic...
506. lappuse - Complaints, orders, and other processes of the commission or board under this section may be served by anyone duly authorized by the commission or board, either (a) by delivering a copy thereof to the person to be served, or to a member of the partnership to be served, or to the president, secretary, or other executive officer or a director of the corporation to be served; or (b) by leaving a copy thereof at the principal office or place of business...
301. lappuse - All goods, wares, articles, and merchandise mined, produced or manufactured wholly or in part in any foreign country by convict labor or/and forced labor or/and indentured labor under penal sanctions shall not be entitled to entry at any of the ports of the United States, and the importation thereof is hereby prohibited...
233. lappuse - In good faith for the use and by order of any society or institution incorporated or established solely for religious philosophical, educational, scientific, or literary purposes, or for the encouragement of the fine arts...
278. lappuse - That no article of Imported merchandise which shall copy or simulate the name of any domestic manufacture, or manufacturer, or trader, or of any manufacturer or trader located In any foreign country which, by treaty, convention, or law affords similar privileges to citizens of the United States...
502. lappuse - ... trade secrets, processes, operations, style of work, or apparatus, or to the identity, confidential statistical data, amount or source of any income, profits, losses, or expenditures of any person, firm, partnership, corporation, or association...
324. lappuse - Commission shall determine within three months thereafter whether an industry in the United States is being or is likely to be injured, or is prevented from being established, by reason of the importation of such merchandise into the United States.