Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administrator agency amended amended by P.L. amount applicable appropriate approved assistance authorized carry certification coastal Comm Commerce Commission Committee compensation conduct Congress considered and passed consultation contract costs court deems Department designated determines discharge district effect employees enactment enforcement established exceed extent facilities Federal filed finds fiscal fish Fund Government grants hearing House interest Interior issued July jurisdiction lands lease limitation marine maximum means month natural gas necessary notice October operator otherwise Outer Continental Shelf paragraph period permit person pipeline pollution practicable prescribe President prevent production promulgated proposed protection pursuant reasonable recommendations records regulations relating request requirements respect result rule safety Secretary Senate September standards Stat submit subsection taking term thereof transportation United vessel violation waters zone
449. lappuse - Government shall (A) utilize a systematic, interdisciplinary approach which will insure the integrated use of the natural and social sciences and the environmental design arts in planning and in decisionmaking which may have an impact on man's environment...
550. lappuse - If any provision of this Act, or the application of such provision to any . person or circumstance, shall be held invalid, the remainder of this Act, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby. SEC. 16. This Act may be cited as the "National Labor Relations Act.
468. lappuse - Commission, upon filing with such schedule and delivering to the carrier or carriers affected thereby a statement in writing of its reasons for such suspension, may suspend the operation of such schedule and defer the use of such rate, fare, or charge, classification, regulation, or practice, but not for a longer period than one hundred and twenty days beyond the time when it would otherwise go into effect...
534. lappuse - Secretary, in promulgating standards dealing with toxic materials or harmful physical agents under this subsection, shall set the standard which most adequately assures, to the extent feasible, on the basis of the best available evidence, that no employee will suffer material impairment of health or functional capacity even if such employee has regular exposure to the hazard dealt with by such standard for the period of his working life.
475. lappuse - Board may at any time, upon reasonable notice and in such manner as it shall deem proper, modify or set aside, in whole or in part, any finding or order made or issued by it.
441. lappuse - ... of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
473. lappuse - If a witness whose testimony may be desired to be taken by deposition be in a foreign country, the deposition may be taken before an officer or person designated by the Commission, or agreed upon by the parties by stipulation in writing to be filed with the Commission.
450. lappuse - ... recognize the worldwide and long-range character of environmental problems and, where consistent with the foreign policy of the United States, lend appropriate support to initiatives, resolutions, and programs designed to maximize international cooperation in anticipating and preventing a decline in the quality of mankind's world environment...
475. lappuse - Court of Appeals of the United States, within any circuit wherein such person resides or has his principal place of business, or in the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, by filing in such court, within sixty days after the entry of such order, a written petition praying that the order of the Commission be modified or set aside in whole or in part.
468. lappuse - Commission shall have, and it is hereby given, authority, either upon complaint or upon its own initiative without complaint, at once, and if it so orders without answer or other formal pleading by the interested carrier or carriers, but upon reasonable notice, to enter upon a hearing concerning the lawfulness of such rate...