Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accidents actual Adjusted administration agreement amount annual application arbitration Association August authority average awards benefit building Bulletin Bureau causes cent City clothing coal commission commissioner committee companies compensation conciliation continued cost countries court December decisions disability diseases earnings effect employed employees employment ending establishments fact factory fatality February foreign fund give given hours of labor important increase industry injury interest Italy January July June labor legislation less light lockouts manufacturing March ment methods mines months occupations offices operation organization paid period persons places plants practical present production question rates reason received relating relative representative result Retail prices safety schools secure Statistics strikes tion trades union United wages Wages and hours week women workers workmen York
82. lappuse - Columbia or any such contractor or subcontractor whose duty it shall be to employ, direct, or control the services of such laborers or mechanics to require or permit any such laborer or mechanic to work more than eight hours in f*y calendar day except in case of extraordinary emergency.
130. lappuse - We admit, as all must admit, that the powers of the government are limited, and that its limits are not to be transcended. But we think the sound construction of the constitution must allow to the national legislature that discretion, with respect to the means by which the powers it confers are to be carried into execution, which will enable that body to perform the high duties assigned to it, in the manner most beneficial to the people.
1. lappuse - That no producer, manufacturer, or dealer shall ship or deliver for shipment in interstate or foreign commerce, any article or commodity the product of any mine or quarry, situated in the United States, in which within thirty days prior to the time of the removal of such product therefrom children under the age of sixteen years have been employed or permitted to work...
46. lappuse - Eczematous ulceration of the skin produced by dust or liquids, or ulceration of the mucous membrane of the nose or mouth produced by dust.
90. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract in the employ of the contractor or any subcontractor contracting for any part of said work contemplated shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day...
5. lappuse - ... and who were not physically or mentally defective, the commission shall, on any review after the time when the monthly wage-earning capacity of such persons would probably, but for the injury, have Increased, award compensation based on such probable monthly wage-earning capacity.
6. lappuse - ... from one State or Territory of the United States, or the District of Columbia, to any other State or Territory of the United States, or the District of Columbia, or from one place In a Territory to another place in the same Territory...
90. lappuse - SEC. 2. That nothing in this Act shall apply to contracts for transportation by land or water, or for the transmission of intelligence, or for the purchase of supplies by the Government, whether manufactured to conform to particular specifications or not...