Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Agent amount appointed Approved August Average baggage bonds Branch bridge build BULLITT COUNTY capital stock carried one mile Central cents charge Charter Chesapeake Cincinnati coal Commission Commissioners common carrier complaint completed connect construction corporation Cost COUNTY court Cumberland December Derailment distance Division dollars duties Earnings engine exclusive expenses express February feet freight cars freight train give Gross hauled Henderson hundred iron January July Junction June Kentucky length less Lexington loaded Louisville and Nashville Mail March matter mile Other property Miles run Miscellaneous MONTH Mountain Nashville Railroad November Number Number tons October Ohio Operating operating expenses paid party passenger train person pounds proper provisions rail Railroad Company Railway rates receive region river road September Southern statement stations TABLE timber tion tons Town track traffic train mile transportation United Valley VALUATION weight
158. lappuse - Act, and shall keep itself informed as to the manner and method in which the same is conducted, and shall have the right to obtain from such common carriers full and complete information necessary to enable the Commission to perform the duties and carry out the objects for which it was created...
151. lappuse - Provided, however, That the provisions of this act shall not apply to the transportation of passengers or property, or to the receiving, delivering, storage or handling of property, wholly within one State, and not shipped to or from a foreign country from or to any State or Territory as aforesaid.
151. lappuse - America in congress assembled, that the provisions of this act shall apply to any common carrier or carriers engaged in the transportation of passengers or property wholly by railroad, or partly by railroad and partly by water when both are used, under a common control, management or arrangement, for a continuous carriage or shipment...
153. lappuse - ... under substantially similar circumstances and conditions, for a shorter than for a longer distance over the same line in the same direction, the shorter being included within the longer distance...
158. lappuse - Domini eighteen hundred and eighty-seven, the term of each to be designated by the President; but their successors shall be appointed for terms of six years, except that any person chosen to fill a vacancy shall be appointed only for the unexpired time of the Commissioner whom he shall succeed.
157. lappuse - That any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act, or, whenever such common carrier is a corporation, any director or officer thereof, or any receiver, trustee, lessee, agent or person acting for or employed by such corporation...
156. lappuse - ... act, matter or thing in this act prohibited or declared to be unlawful...
159. lappuse - And in case of disobedience to a subpoena the commission may invoke the aid of any court of the United States in requiring the attendance and testimony of witnesses and the production of documentary evidence.
153. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act to enter into any contract, agreement or combination with any other common carrier or carriers for the pooling of freights of different and competing railroads, or to divide between them the aggregate or net proceeds of the earnings of such railroads, or any portion thereof...