Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accession accordance action activities adopted agreed amendment America apply appropriate Article Assembly assistance Astronauts authority carried caused celestial bodies Charter claim co-operation Committee common heritage concerned conference consider consultations Convention Court damage December delegates deposit Depositary draft earth economic effect enter into force entry equality established exploration further Governing the Activities Governments including the Moon instrument of ratification interests international law Italy July June launching mankind matter means measures ment military mission Moon Agreement natural resources obligations orbit organization Outer Space paragraph Parties peaceful personnel persons present President principle prohibited proposed provisions question recognized referred regard regime relating representatives Republic request resolution respect Return scientific Secretary Secretary-General Security Council Senate September session signature signed social space object stations territory tion Treaty United Nations vote
162. lappuse - Should the Security Council consider that measures provided for in Article 41 would be inadequate or have proved to be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security.
23. lappuse - Treaty before its entry into force in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article may accede to it at any time. 2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Governments of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America, which are hereby designated the 'Depositary Governments'.
159. lappuse - Any Member of the United Nations which is not a member of the Security Council or any state which is not a Member of the United Nations, if it is a party to a dispute under consideration by the Security Council, shall be invited to participate, without vote, in the discussion relating to the dispute.
158. lappuse - Each member of the Security Council shall have one vote. 2. Decisions of the Security Council on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members. 3. Decisions of the Security Council on all other matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members including the concurring votes of the permanent members...
153. lappuse - Assembly shall initiate studies and make recommendations for the purpose of: a. promoting international cooperation in the political field and encouraging the progressive development of international law and its codification; b. promoting international cooperation in the economic, social, cultural, educational, and health fields, and assisting in the realization of human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion.
24. lappuse - Parties to the Treaty three months in advance. ARTICLE v This Treaty, of which the English and Russian texts are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Depositary Governments. Duly certified copies of this Treaty shall be transmitted by the Depositary Governments to the Governments of the signatory and acceding States.