To Amend the Older Americans Act of 1965, Hearings Before the Select Subcommittee on Education...,92-2, on H.R. 12017, 13925, 13451, and Related Bills...
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities Administration adult agencies aging assistance Association benefits Center Chairman Chicago Committee concern Conference continue cost Council course Department designed direct economic effective effort elderly established evaluation experience facilities fact Federal field function funds given going groups hospital housing important improve income increase individual Institute interest issues kind living major meet ment mental million needs nursing homes nutrition Office Older Americans older persons operation opportunity organizations pension percent planning population present President problems professional programs proposals question recommendations requirements responsibility retirement senior citizens serve Social Security Social Security Administration society staff tion transportation United University Welfare White House workers York
625. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
625. lappuse - Federal funds under this title, and (ii) provide satisfactory assurance that such fiscal control and fund accounting procedures will be adopted as may be necessary to assure proper disbursement of, and accounting for, Federal funds paid under this title to the State, including...
626. lappuse - State may, within sixty days after notice of such action, file with the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which such State is located a petition for review of that action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Secretary.
207. lappuse - Nation are entitled to, and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives: (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.
625. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Administrator shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Administrator to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
426. lappuse - 85 all you have to do is pick up the phone and call toll-free 800-NCC-1985.
625. lappuse - State agency shall not make further payments under this part to specified local agencies affected by the failure) until he is satisfied that there is no longer any such failure to comply.
626. lappuse - State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Secretary, or any officer designated by him for that purpose.
625. lappuse - State plan for purposes of this title which (1) establishes or designates a single State agency as the sole agency for administering or supervising the administration of the plan, which agency shall be the agency primarily responsible for coordination of State programs and activities related to the purposes of this...