Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according administration American appointed army authorities Bavaria chamber Chinese citizens civil command commerce commission communication Congress Constantinople constitution consul consular copy council court declared decree Diaz diplomatic dispatch duty EDWARDS PIERREPONT election Emperor empire Evarts execution favor Fish force foreign affairs foreign office France French herewith honor HORACE MAYNARD Huascar imperial important inclose Inclosure instant instructions interest July June King LEGATION legislation Lerdo Lord Derby Majesty Majesty's Government ment Mexican Mexico military minister ministry North German Union Ottoman party Pasha peace persons Pierrepont plan of Tuxtepec political Porte powers present President provinces provisions question receipt Received referred regard regulations Reichstag relations republic respect revenues Rigsdag Russian Secretary Seward Sir Edward Thornton Sir Thomas Wade Sublime Porte Sultan taxes telegraph territory tion treaty troops Turkey Turkish United vessels vote Washington Würtemberg Zollverein
26. lappuse - ... make and subscribe a solemn declaration that they will impartially and carefully examine and decide, to the best of their judgment, and according to justice and equity...
288. lappuse - Commission; and also to call for, have access to and examine all such books, documents, registers and records as may afford you the fullest information on the subject, and to inquire of and concerning the premises by all other lawful ways and means whatsoever.
26. lappuse - In case of the death, absence, or incapacity of any Commissioner, or in the event of any Commissioner omitting or ceasing to act, the vacancy shall be filled in the manner hereinbefore provided for making the original appointment, the period of three months in case of such substitution being calculated from the date of the happening of the vacancy.
296. lappuse - ... notice to the other of its wish to terminate the same ; each of the high contracting parties being at liberty to give such notice to the other at the end of the said term of ten years, or at any time afterwards.
423. lappuse - The supreme power of the Federation is divided for its exercise into legislative, executive and judicial. Two or more of these powers shall never be united in one person or corporation, nor shall the legislative power be vested in one individual except in the case of extraordinary powers granted to the executive, in accordance with the provisions of Article 29.
108. lappuse - ... fide for the purpose of executing this Act, subject them or any of them personally to any action liability claim or demand whatsoever...
477. lappuse - The neutral flag covers enemy's goods, with the exception of contraband of war; 3. Neutral goods, with the exception of contraband of war, are not liable to capture under enemy's flag; 4. Blockades, in order to be binding, must be effective, that is to say, maintained by a force sufficient really to prevent access to the coast of the enemy.
288. lappuse - Presents will and ordain that this Our Commission shall continue in full force and virtue, and that you, Our said Commissioners, or any three or more of you may from time to time proceed in the execution thereof, and of every matter and thing therein contained, although the same be not continued from time to time by adjournment. AND...
76. lappuse - It is further understood that so long as the laws of the two countries differ from each other, there can be but one principle to guide judicial proceedings in mixed cases in China: namely, that the case is tried by the official of the defendant's nationality; the official of the plaintiff's nationality merely attending to watch the proceedings in the interests of justice.